Pass Checkpoint CCSA R80 Certification Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
156-215.80 Premium Bundle
- Premium File 536 Questions & Answers. Last update: May 26, 2023
- Training Course 48 Lectures
156-215.80 Premium Bundle
- Premium File 536 Questions & Answers
Last update: May 26, 2023
- Training Course 48 Lectures
156-215.80 Exam - Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA R80)
|Download Free 156-215.80 Exam Questions|
Size: 4.34 MB
Size: 4.36 MB
Size: 2.06 MB
Size: 5.23 MB
Size: 5.47 MB
Size: 5.2 MB
Size: 4.96 MB
Size: 5.48 MB
Size: 8.64 MB
Size: 5.18 MB
Size: 3.31 MB
Size: 4.85 MB
Size: 2.12 MB
Size: 6.66 MB
Checkpoint CCSA R80 Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers, Checkpoint CCSA R80 Certification Exam Dumps
All Checkpoint CCSA R80 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are prepared by industry experts. Checkpoint CCSA R80 certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide and training courses help candidates to study and pass hassle-free!
The Check Point Security Administrator R80.x (CCSA) focuses on IT specialists who want to develop the basic skills on how to use and manage the Check Point products and services.
Target Audience for CCSA Certification
This certificate targets IT specialists who are beginners in gaining expertise on how to deploy and configure Check Point services and products. The vendor doesn’t have any prerequisites for candidates to be pursuing such a certificate. Still, it has some recommendations. Thus, the candidates should have basic networking knowledge. Also, Check Point recommends that they should have from 6 months to 1 year of experience working with Check Point products.
Structure of Check Point Security Administrator R80.x Certification Exam
The candidates who want to obtain the Check Point Security Administrator R80.x certification should pass only one exam which has the code 156-215.80. The registration fee that the candidates have to pay is $250. Also, the exam includes 90 questions. The allotted time that candidates have to complete it is 90 minutes. This test follows the structure from the official course dedicated to the CCSA certification and provided by the vendor’s Authorized Training Center Partners. In general, four of the five questions will focus on the exam content. Therefore, the candidates will find the correct answer easier if they have attended the course before. The other questions will be based on the candidate’s prior knowledge and experience. All in all, 156-215.80 is a proctored exam. Therefore, the candidates should follow the instructions provided by the Pearson VUE platform to finalize the registration. Once the enrollment process is finalized, the candidates should search for an Authorized Training center and choose the closest test site. Once the certification was obtained, it is valid for 2 years from the date the exam was taken.
Main Topics Tested in CCSA Certification Exam
The candidates who want to obtain the CCSA validation should demonstrate that they have the following skills:
- Ability to identify and understand the basic Check Point Architecture solutions and products;
- Understanding Check Point Security Policy management;
- Evaluation and management of Check Point Security solutions;
- Generating network traffic and using traffic visibility tools and applications for data monitoring;
- Configuration and deployment of basic VPN concepts;
- User access management;
- Installation and configuration of Cluster XL functions;
- Task implementation administration;
- SmartEvent reports.
Training Resources for CCSA Certification
If you are a keen reader and would like to prepare for the CCSA test via such a method, then you may want to opt for these study guides:
- Deep Dive into Check Point CCSA
This book is available on Amazon.com and has been published by Elishtechnocrat Publications. It includes best practices, different optimization techniques, and tips & tricks from real projects. The individuals who buy this book to prepare for the CCSA certification will discover tips related to project setup tasks, real-time ad-hoc requirements, as well as onshore and offshore methodology. Also, the candidates will have access to best practices inspired by proof of concept scenarios and Check Point security features. This guide also includes tips that the exam-takers can use in the post-production phase and find the best solutions that can be applied in the most challenging situations of handling Check Point products and services. In case of data loss, this book also includes examples of how to cope with such a situation as well as the best tips on regression testing.
- Essentials of Check Point CCSA
This is another book available on Amazon which has been published by Danwilstorv Publications. It contains 100 real-life projects which are closely related to the topics tested in the CCSA certification exam. The authors consider that a candidate who goes through all these examples, will earn the necessary knowledge of how to implement a CCSA project from A to Z. Besides, this book contains the essential scenarios that the candidates will find in their certification exams and also while they practice using Check Point solutions and technology. Learning from experience is the next level type of training for those specialists who need practical examples to understand theoretical notions. Some of the chapters included in this book talk about the tasks related to a Check Point CCSA project setup as well as the security scenarios related to this technology. Besides, the candidates will learn how to manage offshore and onshore modes and also the requirements when it comes to time management, test, and production environment, but also what they should do post-production.
But if you retain information better when interacting with the instructor, then you should enroll in the following training:
- Check Point Certified Admin R80.x Official Course
The CCSA official course is delivered by Check Point instructors and it lasts 3 days. The candidates who want to take it should pay an enrollment fee of $3,000. The course is organized for any candidate from anywhere in the world. During these 3 days, the candidates will learn how to configure and manage the Check Point Security Gateway daily operations together with the Management Software Blades systems management by using the GAiA operating system. Overall, this course has the following objectives:
- R80 system management, installation, and deployment of a security gateway in a distributed environment.
- Develop the candidates’ ability to work with various concurrent administrators and develop the proper definition of permission profiles.
- Objects, rules, and settings configuration to reach the correct definition of an effective security policy.
- Virtual Private Network configuration and solid skills in working with Check Point clustering features.
- Periodic performance of administrator tasks according to the specific job description that such specialists have.
CCSA R80 certification practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE files format by real users. Study and pass Checkpoint CCSA R80 certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are the best available resource to help students pass at the first attempt.
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top Free Digital Marketing Certifications and Courses
- IT Skills You Should Learn to Become a Qualified Professional
- Key Windows PowerShell Commands That You Should Know in the First Place
- Top Cybersecurity Certifications to Gain This Autumn 2021
- LPI 102-500 - 102.6: Linux as guest virtualization
- AI-102 Microsoft Azure AI - Manage speech by using the Speech Service
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Schedule Management Part 4
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 4 Section 5 - Manage datasets Part 2
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Level 6: Mapping
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage Part 5
- IIBA ECBA - Business Analysis and Requirements Life Cycle Management
- PMI PgMP - The Program Management Supporting Processes
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 6 - User Interface
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 4: Analysis Part 7
- Salesforce Admin ADM-211 - Security and Access : Enterprise Territory Management