Pass Microsoft MCSA 70-768 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Microsoft MCSA 70-768 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft MCSA 70-768 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Microsoft MCSA 70-768 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the 70-768 Developing SQL Data Models practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The Microsoft 70-768 exam is designed in such a manner that it validates the IT professionals’ skills with regards to developing SQL Data models.
The Microsoft 70-768 certification exam is intended for business intelligence (BI) developers and IT professionals. Their daily duties entail creating business intelligent solutions, which need implementing and maintain OLAP cubes, implementing multidimensional data models and tabular data models. This is an exam that checks more the candidate’s practical skills than the theoretical knowledge. However, theory is also tested.
The 70-768 exam is normally divided into various sections contributing a certain number of questions depending on the percentage weight. The more the percentage weight, the more time you will be requested to dedicate for that part. This certification test covers the following areas:
- Designing a tabular business intelligence (BI) semantic model: The section accounts for 20-25% of the total number of questions in the exam. The candidates are tested on their ability to develop a tabular model for accessing data in real time, designing and publishing a tabular data model, and configuring and managing a tabular data model.
- Designing multidimensional BI semantic model: 25-30% of the questions are related to this section. Three key items are tested: designing and implementing dimensions in a cube, implementing measures in a cube, and using Microsoft SSAS to create multidimensional database.
- Configuring and maintaining SQL server analysis services: From 30 to 35% of the questions are taken from this section. The applicants must understand configuring and managing processing, creating KPIs and translations, and planning and deploying SSAS.
- Developing queries using MDX and DAX: 15-20% of the questions are from this section. You are required to be able to use the DAX language to create formulas, implement custom MDX solutions, and create basic MDX queries.
As you go about your preparation, you may want to make use of the various resources provided by Microsoft. These resources include online training, instructor-led courses, books, and practice tests. The practice test is one resource that you cannot afford to ignore. It gives you a glimpse of what the actual exam looks like. If you use them, you will have the highest chances of passing the test.
The exam cost is $165.
Microsoft MCSA 70-768 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass 70-768 Developing SQL Data Models certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
Comments * The most recent comment are at the top
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top Career Opportunities for Financial Certified Professionals
- Top Project Management Certifications to Improve Your CV
- Top 10 Computer Job Titles That Will Rule the Future
- Discontinuation of ITIL v3 in 2022 And New Technological Era
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 04 - Meetings in Scrum Part 3
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python Part 3
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Risk Management Part 3
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management Part 3
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 2 - Getting Multiple files
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage Part 3
- IIBA CBAP - Tasks of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Product and Product Catalog Part 2
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation Part 3
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 4: Analysis
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network Part 3