70-461: MCSA Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Certification Video Training Course
The complete solution to prepare for for your exam with 70-461: MCSA Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 certification video training course. The 70-461: MCSA Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 certification video training course contains a complete set of videos that will provide you with thorough knowledge to understand the key concepts. Top notch prep including Microsoft MCSA 70-461 exam dumps, study guide & practice test questions and answers.
70-461: MCSA Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Certification Video Training Course Exam Curriculum
SQL Server 2012 Interface
SQL Server 2012 Interface
About 70-461: MCSA Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Certification Video Training Course
70-461: MCSA Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 certification video training course by prepaway along with practice test questions and answers, study guide and exam dumps provides the ultimate training package to help you pass.
This course is designed to enhance the students’ skills while learning all the aspects regarding SQL Server 2014, which includes writing of basic T-SQL queries. The tutorial is meant to prepare students for the Microsoft 70-461 exam.
The course gives the following knowledge
- Creating database objects
- Creating and alter tables with the use of T-SQL Syntax
- Creating and altering views
- Designing views
- Creation and modification of constraints
- Creation and alteration of DML triggers
- Working with Data
- Query data with the usage of SELECT statements
- Implementing of sub-queries
- Implementing of data types
- Implementation of aggregated queries
- Managing and query of XML data
- Modification of data
- Creating and altering stored procedures
- Modification of data with the use of UPDATE, INSERT and DELETE statements
- Combining the datasets
- Working with functions
- Troubleshooting and optimizing
- Optimization of queries
- Management of transactions
- Implementation of handling the error
The course modules
The course comes with 20 modules that have their own portion of importance in the exam and training for the certification. They cover different topics.
- Module 1. The first module includes complete details regarding SQL Server 2014, its versions, editions, data tools, and etc.
- Module 2. This part of the course concentrates on T-SQL and each and every element related to it, such as its functions, elements, variables, operators, and aliasing.
- Module 3. This one is related to SELECT and other things, such as columns, statements, calculated columns, results, etc.
- Module 4. The fourth part of the course is dedicated to writing of queries that combine data from multiple SQL Server sources.
- Module 5. The fifth section of the course is about data sorting and filtering.
- Module 6. This module of the course teaches about working with data types.
- Module 7. The seventh part relates to DML for modifying data.
- Module 8. This module is about built-in functions.
- Module 9. The ninth section helps you understand how to grouping and aggregate data.
- Module 10. This module is dedicated to subqueries.
- Module 11. This part is the introduction of table expressions.
- Module 12. This one teaches how to use UNION, EXCEPT, and INTERSECT set operators.
- Module 13. This module of the course is dedicated to Window Ranking, Aggregate Functions, and Offset.
- Module 14. This part discusses grouping and pivoting sets.
- Module 15. This module concentrates on the usage of stored procedures and EXECUTE.
- Module 16. This one is about T-SQL programming.
- Module 17. This part of the course teaches how to implement error handling.
- Module 18. This module includes the concepts of managing transactions.
- Module 19. This part discusses writing of the queries.
- Module 20. This final module explains the writing of queries to return server metadata.
After the completion of the course, the student will know how to:
- Work with the management studio of SQL Server
- Organize and create scripts with T-SQL
- Describe the usage of predicate logic regarding Server SQL
- Describe the SELECT statements
- Use conversion functions
- Use logical functions
- Describe the SQL Server indexes and role of its statics
- Interpret and display plans that come with basic query
To conclude, this course comes with all the basic knowledge and trainings that are required for the Microsoft 70-461 exam. It also helps in the development of the skills that are necessary for the implementation, planning, and modifying the concepts of Microsoft SQL Server 2014. Hence, this course has become the prime choice of the IT professionals who are willing to get the certification from the Microsoft company and boost their career.The certification equips the students with all the necessary skills for obtaining the following positions:
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Cloud Applications Manager
- Database Developer
- Database Infrastructure Specialist
- Database Administrator
- Network Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Technical Support Specialist
The basic salary of the certificate holder can range from $79,109 to $119,128 on annual basis.
Prepaway's 70-461: MCSA Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 video training course for passing certification exams is the only solution which you need.
|Free 70-461 Exam Questions & Microsoft 70-461 Dumps|
Size: 6.19 MB
Size: 3.2 MB
Comments * The most recent comment are at the top
Can View Online Video Courses
Please fill out your email address below in order to view Online Courses.
Registration is Free and Easy, You Simply need to provide an email address.
- Trusted By 1.2M IT Certification Candidates Every Month
- Hundreds Hours of Videos
- Instant download After Registration
A confirmation link will be sent to this email address to verify your login.