Pass Google Associate Cloud Engineer Certification Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Google Associate Cloud Engineer Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers, Google Associate Cloud Engineer Certification Exam Dumps
All Google Associate Cloud Engineer certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are prepared by industry experts. Google Associate Cloud Engineer certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide and training courses help candidates to study and pass hassle-free!
The Google Associate Cloud Engineer is the certification that helps the candidates to demonstrate their skills in deploying applications, monitoring operations, and managing enterprise solutions. If you are rooting for a career in Cloud Engineering, you should attain this certificate.
Who is Associate Cloud Engineer Certification Intended for?
This certification is designed for candidates who have more than 6 months of experience with Google Cloud products and solutions. In other words, the individuals who can use the command-line interface and Google Cloud Console to perform simple challenges to maintain the deployment of solutions that are self-managed on Google Cloud.
Associate Cloud Engineer Exam Details
In order to achieve the above mentioned certification, you have to successfully take the Associate Cloud Engineer exam. It is two hours long and presented in the English, Spanish and Japanese languages. You can take this exam online or at the nearest testing center.
There is no formal prerequisite before sitting for this Google exam. However, to register for it, you have to pay $125. Then on a given day, you will be asked to answer the questions of various types which include multiple-choice and multiple select items.
Topics Covered in the Exam
You have to get detailed information about the ACE exam passing by getting knowledge about these topics to ace the test. Where after, you will be honored with Google Associate Cloud Engineer certification.
- Setting up a cloud solution environment
- Configuring and planning a cloud solution
- Deploying and applying a cloud solution
- Providing successful operation of a cloud solution
- Configuring security and access
Training Courses Recommended for the ACE Certification Preparation
If you have already reviewed the official exam guide, you understand that there is a lot of work to be done. That’s why training courses offered by Google Cloud are very helpful for practicing and getting hands-on experience in the Google Cloud field. Dig in these courses and prepare well for the final exam. Without practice and the right guidance, it is difficult to ace the exam. Some of the courses are discussed in detail below.
Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure course
It is a one-day introductory course that conveys knowledge through demos, lectures, and hands-on labs. You can gain skills in incorporating cloud-based solutions into your business. In the meantime, you must have knowledge about Linux OS, application development, machine learning before enrolling in the course. Moreover, you will cover the following objectives:
- Identifying the value and purpose of Google Cloud products and services
- Interacting with Google Cloud services
- Using the application deployment environment on Google Cloud (Google Kubernetes Engine, App and Compute Engines).
- Utilize the Google Cloud storage options such as Firestore, Cloud SQL, Cloud Storage, and much more.
It should be pointed out that this course is mostly taken by the developers who are interested in learning about the application environment on Google. Furthermore, the developers and the executive business decision-makers can take this training to polish their skills to take the ACE exam as it involves the following modules:
- Introduction to Google Cloud Platform
- Purposes and methods of the Google Cloud Platform
- Google Compute Networking and Engine
- Google Cloud Platform Storage Options
- Google Cloud Datastore and Google App Engine
- Google Container Engine
- Monitoring and Deployment
- Machine Learning and Big Data
Getting started with Google Kubernetes Engine course
You can learn to create and deploy the applications on Google Kubernetes Engine. It helps the candidates to explore and deploy the solution elements like pods and containers. However, you will only understand this training program if you have completed the Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure course or have experience in the field.
This course teaches you to understand how software containers work and the architecture of Kubernetes functions. Also, the candidate can get skills to create Kubernetes Engine clusters using the Google Cloud Console and commands. If you want to prepare for the ACE certification exam, this course can help you practice a lot. It is specially designed for cloud architects, administrators, and DevOps personnel to go through the following modules:
- Introduction to Google Cloud
- Kubernetes and Containers in Google Cloud
- Kubernetes Architecture
- Introduction to Kubernetes Workloads
All these modules will help you become prepared for the ACE certification exam and ace the exam on the first try.
Book Recommended for the ACE Certification Exam
Despite the fact that many candidates use courses as their main preparatory tool, you can order this book for getting detailed knowledge about Google Cloud services and how you can implement them to achieve the desired results.
Official Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer Study Guide 1st Edition by Dan Sullivan
This study guide is the best gateway for you to prepare for the ACE exam and master the skills you need to earn the Associate Cloud Engineer certification. Moreover, each chapter of this book covers all the important objectives that you will come across in the test. You will also get additional questions and an assessment quiz at the start to validate your knowledge about Google Cloud topics. When you start learning from this book, it will allow you to be prepared for computing Cloud VMs and deploying storage. Not only this, but it will also help you to get in-depth knowledge about operating resources in the Google Cloud. The candidates also get help in learning how to implement global virtual clouds with the Google Cloud Platform.
And by purchasing this edition, you will also gain access to more than 100 electronic flashcards, 2 practice exams, and a key term glossary. All candidates who prepare using this book get detailed information about the use of Google Cloud services. Thus, on the final exam, you will be able to select the right Google service, networking, configuring security and access, managing Kubernetes, and computing with Cloud VMs.
These training courses and books aid you in preparing for the ACE exam and achieving the Google Associate Cloud Engineer certification. This certification will open a lot of opportunities for you and allow you to get a high-paying job. Also, having a Google certificate will definitely brighten up your resume and make you stand out among other applicants.
At the same time, acing the ACE exam is not easy so you need to keep practicing to get your goal. Practice makes a man perfect and it is important to train well so you can pass the test with flying colors.
Associate Cloud Engineer certification practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE files format by real users. Study and pass Google Associate Cloud Engineer certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are the best available resource to help students pass at the first attempt.
IT Certification Tutorials
- Reasons Why You Should Get Certified This Year
- What Are 5 Main Responsibilities of Agile Software Development Managers?
- Top 5 Free Microsoft Excel Alternatives: Are They Worth Your Attention?
- 1z0-071 Oracle Database SQL - COLUMN ALIAS AND CONCATENATION
- LPI 102-500 - 103.2: Process text streams with filters
- ISTQB CTFL-2018 - 2018: Static Testing
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Stakeholder Management
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 4 Section 3 - Row Level Security
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Level 4: Adding more control to your visualizations
- Amazon AWS SysOps - CloudFormation for SysOps
- IIBA ECBA - Business Analysis and Strategy Analysis (IIBA - ECBA) Part 2
- PRINCE2 Practitioner - Introduction to Processes
- 1z0-082 Oracle Database Administration - Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 6: Security Part 2
- Salesforce Admin ADM-211 - Security and Access : Field Level Access