About This Course
Cisco 300-115, also known as the CCNP Switch 300-115 course, is a complete course which is essential for getting the CCNP Routing and Switching certification. The professional certification is an advanced certificate for those who are interested in boosting their career heights in the field of networking.
The course gives you an opportunity to learn about the requirements of the CCNP Switch necessary for the certifications. It develops professional skills and confidence in the students boosting them to clear the CCNP examination, along with a brief explanation of the subjects it comes with. They are able to understand each and every aspect of the topics and its application which is carried out practically in the actual environment. The course prepares the students for implementing or describing the technologies related to the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching certification in the best way.
The Cisco 300-115 certification course has given out a number of skilled experts who are certified in configuring, verifying and planning the complex enterprise switching solutions and implementing all of it with the use of Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture. The examination also includes secure integration like WLANs and VLANs.
- The students need to have the clearing certificate of the CCNA R/S before they apply for the CCNP credential.
- It is also important for them to know that they need to clear at least 1 out of 3 certification courses and obtain the CCNP R/S certification.
- The CCNP switch guide from Cisco needs to be used while studying the course.
- The individuals should come with their own emulator or simulators for learning the course on practical basis, which is not included in the course.
- The individual needs to have complete focus on the CCNA Routing and Switching knowledge which is important during the course and before initiating with the course.
It is the duty of the students learning this course to have their own simulators as the course material doesn’t include it. It is also important to know that the VIRAL and the Cisco Packet Tracer both need to be obtained from Cisco itself. The individuals learning from this course are also permitted to have their personal lab which can carry actual equipment like GNS3 or BOSON. The student can select their own simulator according to their choice for completing the course.
Content of the CCNP Routing and Switching modules:
- Network Designing of Enterprise Campus
- Switch Operation
- Configuration for Switch Port
- Switching Fundamentals
- VLAN and Trunks Fundamentals
- VLAN Trunking Protocol Fundamentals
- Traditional Spanning Tree Protocol Fundamentals
- Configuration of Spanning Tree
- Protection of the Spanning Tree Protocol Topology
- Advanced Protocol of Spanning Tree
- Aggregation of Switch Links
- Switching of Multilayer
- Configuration of DHCP
- Logging Switch Activity
- Availability of Layer 3 High
- SNMP Switches Managing
- Usage of Port Mirroring for Monitor Traffic
- Access to Securing Switch
- Securing VLANs
- Prevention of Spoofing Attacks
- Managing Switch Users
- Monitoring Performance regarding IP SLA
The Cisco 300-115 course can be practiced with training materials like Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks and SWITCH E-Learning.
- There are total 30 - 40 questions that need to be answered
- The question paper consists of multiple choice questions with single/multiple answers
- The question papers should be completed within 120 minutes
- The associated certificates for this course are the CCNP Routing and Switching and the CCDP
Audience it targets:
- Anyone looking for a boost in the professional certification career with Cisco
- Any individual looking for enhancing their career in the field of networking
- Anyone who is attracted by the CCNP Switch Exam with accuracy
- An individual looking for the Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching certification
The employees who have cleared the examinations and have got certified come with skills for configuring, planning, and verifying a number of switching solutions for implementing the complex enterprise which is been used by the Architecture of Cisco Enterprise Campus.
- Network Engineer
- Support Engineer
- Network Technician
- Network Security Engineer
- Network Specialists
- System Engineers
The Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching certification provides with an average salary of approximately $44,698 to $117,094 on annual basis.