All IIA Exams
IIA Certification Practice Test Questions, IIA Certification Exam Dumps
Study & pass your next exam with confidence when you prepare with ETE files from PrepAway. IIA certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are all you need to pass fast. IIA certification practice test questions and answers and exam dumps are the only reliable and turst worthy solution.
The IIA or the Institute of Internal Auditors is based in North America with headquarters in Florida, established for promoting and developing the internal audit profession. They consist of a present member community of 200,000 individuals working in internal auditing and control, managing risk, security, and IT audit. As a member of the IIA in your local community, you can take part in the global IIA network spanning over 170+ countries, which helps you finetune your professional journey in auditing. Apart from such networking, IIA offers professional certificates via certification programs and training in the form of official courses, with the collective aim of developing your internal auditing career skills. So, if you are interested in internal auditing, then the IIA is definitely a great opportunity you cannot miss!
IIA and Their Opportunities for You
All in all, the IIA offers numerous opportunities that allow you to train your audit skills for professional development:
- Learning Seminars and Webinars: these seminars and webinars are led by professionals in internal auditing that provide you with personalized audit education on the latest audit skills and techniques and an inclusive of group discussions on trending issues in the audit field.
- OnDemand Training: you can engage in various self-paced and online internal audit courses on topics such as Audit Fundamentals and Management, Risk & Control, and more.
- Vision University: by taking part in this session you can aim to elevate the rank of your internal audit status and opt for the role of a chief audit executive.
- Conferences and Events on current issues in the auditing industry.
- Certification Programmes: these certifications allow you to gain professional recognition in internal auditing.
More on IIA Certification Programmes
Overall, the IIA offers the following certification programs for all aspiring candidates:
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA): the CIA certification can be attained after passing the CIA test, which is offered in three exam parts as follows:
- IIA-CIA-Part 1: this CIA exam is focused on the Essentials of Internal Auditing. There are 125 questions to be completed in 150 minutes, where you will need to be thorough in areas such as the basics of internal auditing, risk management, fraud risks, quality assurance, and being objective. Even though this is Part 1 in the CIA exam series, you do not need to take this first. In fact, there is no right order and candidates are free to take the exam parts in any order they wish.
- IIA-CIA-Part 2: This CIA test covers the Practice of Internal Auditing. And in the main test, there’ll be 100 questions that you’ll have to solve in 120 minutes. Particularly, this exam focuses on managing internal auditing, planning, engagement, communication, and monitoring progress with the passing score being 600 or higher. It’s to be noted that once you have successfully applied for the CIA exam, you need to finish all three test parts in three years.
- IIA-CIA-Part 3: This CIA exam is centered on Business Knowledge for Internal Auditing. Test areas include business acuity, the security of data, information technology, and managing finances. In the third part, there are 100 questions spanning over 120 minutes. To apply for the IIA exams, create a profile in the Certification Candidate Management System (CCMS) on the IIA official website, and choose the appropriate test.
- In addition to the CIA certification, you can also opt to take the Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA) from the IIA, which would help you refine and validate your skills in providing advice on risk management to audit committees.
- What’s more, candidates may want to pursue the Qualification in Internal Audit Leadership (QIAL) validation. This certificate will check your knowledge of ethical, audit, and organizational scope and will teach you to provide senior internal audit management.
- The Internal Audit Practitioner designation should be earned by those candidates who target to ace the CIA tests and attain the relevant certificate. In particular, the Internal Audit Practitioner will evaluate your basic knowledge of internal audits and their standards.
Official Courses from IIA
To prepare for the certification exams, you can choose courses from a broad range offered by the IIA on their website. These courses have either in person or online options, thus increasing flexibility. As aforementioned, with OnDemand Training you can select online courses from the IIA on a wide variety of topics, that can be used as CPE credits to maintain your certification! Following are some important courses from the IIA:
- Audit Report Quality: with this basic course from OnDemand Training, you can learn crucial practices that must be adhered to for accurate internal audit reports. You do not require any advance preparation and there are no prerequisites. The course is in English and goes for 1 hour only. Keep in mind to complete the course within a month to avoid expiration before you finish the content.
- Advanced Risk-Based Auditing: this is a recommended risk course for internal auditors. With this course, you can learn about effective risk management policies and assure organizations of this. Topics included in such training are governance, strategic & fraud risks as well as auditing risk control that are taught by using interactive sessions with real-life examples. This course is a 2-day program with no advance preparation. Prerequisites include the completion of the fundamentals of risk-based auditing course and being a senior internal audit practitioner or internal audit manager.
- CIA Exam Preparation Instructor-led Courses: these courses come in three parts, helping to prepare you for Part 1 CIA, Part 2 CIA, and Part 3 CIA exams, respectively. Here, you will be provided with self-study materials such as a printed book, e-book, and 1-year access to online study tools, along with a Student Activity Book. Note that Part 1 and Part 2 CIA courses are for 1.5 days while Part 3 CIA course is for 2.5 days.
It’s time to make a move in your career and become an IIA certified internal auditor. Opt for the CIA certificate, for example, and accomplish all your career dreams including enjoying a salary hike. And when it comes to the prep options to nail any IIA test, you can always rely on the vendor itself and their effective training courses.
Latest IIA certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers are uploaded by real users, however study guide and training courses are prepared by our trainers. So when you use these reosurces you get the full access to IIA certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers, study guide and training courses.