Hot RedHat Certifications
All RedHat Exams
|ExamEX200||Exam NameRed Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)|
|ExamEX294||Exam NameRed Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) exam for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8|
|ExamEX300||Exam NameRed Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)|
|ExamEX407||Exam NameRed Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation exam|
RedHat Certification Practice Test Questions, RedHat Certification Exam Dumps
Study & pass your next exam with confidence when you prepare with ETE files from PrepAway. RedHat certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are all you need to pass fast. RedHat certification practice test questions and answers and exam dumps are the only reliable and turst worthy solution.
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, including high-performing Linux, cloud, container, Kubernetes, and other technologies. It supplies its products to more than 90% of the Fortune 500 companies, such as airlines, commercial banks, healthcare organizations, and Internet service providers. For many, Red Hat is known due to its Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) but its certifications are also worth your attention. It offers a number of professional certificates relating to software products, including virtualization, operating systems, cloud, and storage.
Red Hat Certificates’ Overview
Red Hat offers accreditations in five major areas. These are management, virtualization, middleware, cloud computing, storage, and Linux. There are more than twenty options available, but still some of them are more popular. These are as follows:
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator. This certificate proves one’s administrative abilities as well as readiness to perform general tasks in this role. It covers the understanding of tools, VMs, shell scripts, file systems, the management of groups and users, and others.
- Red Hat Certified Engineer.This one is most suitable for those interested to validate their proficiency in automation. It targets RHCSA holders and checks their knowledge of how to handle the integration of Red Hat technologies, deploy and support the container-based architecture, etc. The latest update of this certification implies checking your automation skills related to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Virtualization. This certification is dedicated to guests, hosts, and virtualization infrastructure, including their management and deployment. It covers the concepts related to administrative tasks, installation and configuration of associated solutions, as well as creating templates, clusters, datacenters, and others.
Popular Red Hat Exams
These are some of the sought-after Red Hat accreditation exams that are now available for remote delivery:
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ceph Storage Administration exam (EX125) lasts for 3 hours and tests if the candidates are skilled at installing, configuring, and managing Red Hat® Ceph Storage clusters. Also, it checks the knowledge needed to work with different types of storage, manage cluster maps, troubleshoot issues with server, and others. Based on Red Hat Ceph Storage 3.0, the exam is perfect for RHCSA certified system administrators and Red Hat Certified Engineers (RHCE) or individuals with similar experience. The registration fee for this exam is 400 USD or 2 Training Units.
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers and Kubernetes exam (EX180) is a practical, hands-on exam with real-world tasks for software developers, architects, and administrators. The rules do not allow the candidates to use any books, notebooks or electronic documentation during it. Within the 2 hours of EX180 exam, you will have to demonstrate skills in image implementation and management using Podman, basic OpenShift knowledge, such as creating applications, specifying parameters, and troubleshooting. The registration fee is now 400 USD or 2 Training Units.
- Red Hat Certified Enterprise Application Developer exam (EX183) covers the following groups of objectives: Bean Validation, JPA mapping, JPA query, Messaging, CDI, Security, and REST services with JAX-RS. The exam lasting 2.50 hours will cost you 400 USD or 2 Training Units. You will not be allowed to use notebooks, books, or electronic documentation for this test. As it focuses on the minimal set of JEE APIs applicable in Enterprise Java application development environments, the candidates should be experienced JSE developers and are required to be familiar with Red Hat Jboss Developer Studio.
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in Services Management and Automation exam (EX358) is ideal for system administrators of large enterprises, system administrators of network services, and Red Hat Certified Engineers interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA). Before enrolling in the test, make sure you meet the requirements: the candidates should have taken Red Hat Services Management and Automation (RH358), be a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) or Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or have similar work experience and skills. During the four hours of the exam, one will have to demonstrate solid skills in the management of network services, firewall services, SELinux, system processes, link aggregation, DNS, DHCP, and others.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210) has been designed to check the candidate’s skills in creating, configuring, and managing private clouds using Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® and Red Hat® OpenStack Platform. The successful test-takers will become Red Hat Certified System Administrators in Red Hat OpenStack. Based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 13.0, the exam is a way to go for Red Hat Certified Engineers (RHCEs) with an ambition of being a Red Hat Certified Architects (RHCAs) or for system administrators skilled in working with Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration exam (EX280) will test one’s skills in cloud application platform creation, configuration, and management. The successful candidates verify their knowledge of how to handle OpenShift Container Platform, administer users and policies, ensure access control, configure networking components, pod scheduling, and cluster scaling.
Red Hat Online Courses
Apart from professional certifications, Red Hat offers various courses to help IT specialists gain necessary skills. Some of the options are the following:
- AD183 Red Hat Application Development I: Programming in Java EE has been created for Java developers interested in the specifications that comprise Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) environment. To enroll, you will have to be experienced in developing Java SE applications, and have a hands-on work record of at least 2 years. Proficiency in Red Hat Developer Studio or Eclipse along with familiarity with Maven is also a plus.
- AD240 Build and Administer APIs with Red Hat 3scale API Management will boost your competence in 3scale API Management for API billing and security and access control. If you are a system architect and administrator working on a portal for monetizing APIs, this 4-day course is a suitable one. It will teach you the following: end-user signup flows, ActiveDocs documentation, custom workflows, rate limits and SOAP, and ODATA web services. For 2,700 USD, you will understand how important 3scale API Management is in digital transformation and agile integration practices
- Red Hat Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager for Business Users (AD371) gives in-depth coverage of the skills with Red Hat® Decision Manager and Red Hat® Process Automation Manager. You will be taught how to navigate the improved user interface for the mentioned solutions while transforming to process-driven applications. The contents of the course include navigating the user interface for Decision Manager and Process Automation Manager, designing forms with Form Modeler, and the development of business processes with Business Central among other topics. If you have a basic understanding of data structures and business rules and know how to work with spreadsheets, you meet the set prerequisites and will surely benefit from this 3-day course that is available for 1,800 USD.
A wide scope of exams and training options makes Red Hat popular among those willing to advance their IT competencies. This company provides significant certifications in the most demanded areas nowadays and thus enrolling in some of the programs will be a wise step. Choose the most suitable certificate, check if you fulfill the requirements, get ready for the exam, and gain the recognition you deserve.
Latest RedHat certification exam dumps, practice test questions and answers are uploaded by real users, however study guide and training courses are prepared by our trainers. So when you use these reosurces you get the full access to RedHat certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers, study guide and training courses.
Comments * The most recent comment are at the top
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top 12 Cloud Certifications in 2018
- Top 7 Cybersecurity Certifications to Consider in 2019
- Great Business Analysis Techniques to Make Your Project Unique
- How to Survive or Adapt to The Fast-Changing Digital World? Can Dell EMC Provide an Answer to This Question?
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 04 - Meetings in Scrum Part 2
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python Part 2
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Risk Management Part 2
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management Part 2
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 3 - Transform Menu Part 2
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage Part 2
- IIBA CBAP - Part 4 Introduction
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Product and Product Catalog
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation Part 2
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 3: Processing Part 7
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network Part 2
- SPLK-1003 Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin - Splunk Post Installation Activities : Knowledge Objects Part 6