Pass VMware VCP-CMA 2020 Certification Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Real Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As Seen in the Real Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
2V0-01.19 Premium Bundle
- Premium File 65 Questions & Answers. Last update: Feb 23, 2021
- Study Guide 1595 Pages
2V0-01.19 Premium Bundle
- Premium File 65 Questions & Answers
Last update: Feb 23, 2021
- Study Guide 1595 Pages
2V0-01.19 Exam - VMware vSphere 6.7 Foundations Exam 2019
|Download Free 2V0-01.19 Exam Questions|
Size: 53.07 KB
Size: 344.52 KB
Size: 53.61 KB
Size: 53.06 KB
Size: 304.85 KB
Size: 38.86 KB
VMware VCP-CMA 2020 Certification Practice Test Questions and Answers, VMware VCP-CMA 2020 Certification Exam Dumps
All VMware VCP-CMA 2020 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are prepared by industry experts. VMware VCP-CMA 2020 certification practice test questions and answers, exam dumps, study guide and training courses help candidates to study and pass hassle-free!
The VCP-CMA 2020 certification by VMware focuses on validating the candidates’ skills in configuring, installing, and administering VMware VRealize features and architecture. With it, a certified specialist can manage critical and complex Data Center processes and obtain improved productivity and effectiveness.
Target Audience for VCP-CMA 2020 Certification
The vendor mentions that the candidates who are eager to obtain this VCP-CMA 2020 certificate should have a minimum of 6 months of experience managing, installing, and configuring vSphere products and services. Also, the specialists who want to be successful in the VCP-CMA 2020 certification exams should grasp vSphere infrastructure, which means that they should be aware of how to deploy and configure it. Besides, they should possess a minimum of 1 year of IT experience and understand how to troubleshoot and install VMware VRealize systems alongside the vRealize Automation 8.1 service. This certification can be obtained if the candidates manage to get the passing score in 2V0-01.19 as well as 2V0-31.20 tests. If to speak about 2V0-01.19 details, in the main test, candidates will have 65 questions which they need to answer in 105 minutes. As for validation coded 2V0-31.20, applicants will have to solve 70 items in 135 minutes with a passing rate of 300 points.
Topics Tested in 2V0-01.19 and 2V0-31.20 Exams
The candidates who take the VCP-CMA 2020 2V0-01.19 test will need to answer questions related to the following areas:
- Configuration and installation of vCenter Server 6.x as well as ESXi 6.x hosts features;
- Management of vSphere 6.x services for networks;
- Configuration and management of vSphere 6.x features used for storage issues;
- Administration and monitoring VMs & vApps;
- Understand how to establish and maintain resource features including availability ones;
- How to troubleshoot the implementation process of vSphere 6.x;
- Maintain basic monitoring during vSphere implementation.
What concerns test 2V0-31.20, candidates will have to acquire the skills as follow:
- Technologies as well as frameworks;
- Services and products of VMware;
- Outlining along with execution;
- Upgrades, tuning for performance, and optimization facets;
- Troubleshooting & repairing issues;
- Operational items alongside administrative ones;
- Installing, setup, and building.
Training Materials for VCP-CMA 2020 Certification
Well, the VCP-CMA 2020 certification can be obtained by those candidates who manage to stay consistent in their preparation process and use different learning resources to succeed. Thus, they can use some of the resources below:
- How I Passed My VCP-CMA 2020 Exam
Any specialist who wants to pass the certification exams for the VCP-CMA 2020 qualification will need a workbook with verified tips and tricks that will guide them through the preparation process. This book was launched by Klyt Clysfer Publications and includes successfully worked out tips that will help many exam-takers get certified. This guide is available on Amazon and comes for just $11.99.
- Mastering VMware vSphere 6.7
This book written by Nick Marshall, Mike Brown, Ryan Johnson, and G. Blair Fritz is the most updated guide for mastering VMware vSphere 6.7 environment. It includes different pieces of information that will guide the reader through all the steps to install a virtual environment and work with vSphere features and services. Therefore, the readers will go through the necessary steps to install, configure, operate, and secure the processes when it comes to virtual environment automation and management. The authors who contributed to this manual are experts in handling VMware architecture. Thus, they shared their knowledge and expertise to help candidates understand what they need to do when they are working with the vSphere 6.7 environment. The topics included in this book are the following:
- Installation, configuration, and management of vCenter Server components;
- Using the Support Tools to provide updates and maintenance;
- Configuring and creating virtual networks and machines, as well as storage devices;
- Implementation and identification of the latest features to ensure flexibility and compatibility;
- Resource allocation management and utilization to ensure that the app’s needs are met;
- Infrastructure performance monitoring;
- Administrative tasks automation.
As you can see, the domains mentioned above are similar to those tested in the VCP-CMA 2020 certification exams. So, it definitely becomes a valuable training resource for candidates who want to get certified. However, except for books, there are also ample training courses, for example:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.7] Training
This is one of the official training classes delivered by VMware for the candidates interested in learning how to install, configure, and manage vSphere architecture. The classes are delivered in multiple formats such as vFlex-ILT, live online, classroom, or onsite. Such a course is delivered during 5 days, where the attendees will learn about how to deploy and configure VMware ESXi 6.7 and VMware vCenter Server 6.7. At the end of this course, the candidates will know how to administer vSphere dedicated infrastructure irrespective of the size of the organization they are working in. Besides, the vendor mentions that the candidates need to have experience in dealing with operating systems such as Linux and Microsoft Windows. To add more, with this training, the attendees will know the following:
- Be able to describe how software-defined data centers work;
- Explain and describe how different vSphere components work and how they contribute to the overall infrastructure;
- Know how to use VMware vSphere Update Manager, Distributed Resource Schedulers, or VMware vSphere Replication and Data Protection to perform data recovery, manage virtual machines, and improve host scalability;
- Describe how vCenter Server architecture and virtual networks work;
- Ensure a smooth migration of virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots with VMware vSphere vMotion and provide a good resource pools management;
- Be able to examine Fibre Channel and VMware vSAN functions and features.
Getting the VMware Certified Professional – Cloud Management and Automation 2020 certification is possible only if the candidates understand the objectives for 2V0-01.19 and 2V0-31.20 tests and use effective materials when it comes to preparation. Apart from the classes offered by the vendor, the candidates can also search on Amazon for updated books and materials that will help them reach the expected results in the final validations.
VCP-CMA 2020 certification practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE files format by real users. Study and pass VMware VCP-CMA 2020 certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are the best available resource to help students pass at the first attempt.