Pass PMI PMI-PBA Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
PMI-PBA Premium Bundle
- Premium File 200 Questions & Answers. Last update: Jun 06, 2023
- Study Guide 812 Pages
Last Week Results!
|Download Free PMI-PBA Exam Questions|
Size: 335.16 KB
Size: 331.08 KB
PMI PMI-PBA Practice Test Questions and Answers, PMI PMI-PBA Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All PMI PMI-PBA certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the PMI-PBA PMI Professional in Business Analysis practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The PMI-PBA exam is the abbreviation of the Project Management Institute — Professional in Business Analysis that leads to the self-titled certification. The test is about how good the candidates are with their business analysis skills when it comes to project management or product development. It also showcases how well one can communicate with stakeholders and achieve the company’s goals.
To get certified as a PMI-PBA, the applicant needs to meet one of the following sets of requirements that are based on educational level and professional experience:
- High School Diploma/Associate's degree or global equivalent along with 35 contact hours of business analysis practices and 60 months of working background as a practitioner of business analysis. The experience must be within the last 8 years.
- Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent alongside 35 contact hours of business analysis practices and 36 months of working experience as a business analysis practitioner that must be gained within the last 8 years.
- Bachelor's or postgraduate degree from a Global Accreditation Centre (GAC) program or global equivalent supplemented with 35 contact hours of formal education as well as 24 months of unique non-overlapping professional business analysis experience.
The Four Steps of the PMI-PBA Certification Process
1) Submission of application: after you have ensured that you are eligible for the PMI-PBA exam, you can create the application. Once you start this process, you don’t need to make everything in one go. The candidates are allowed to save what is already done and come back to it later. A maximum of 90 days is given to complete and submit your application.
2) Review of application: this is done in 5 days after which the selection process will be concluded and chosen applicants will be contacted with further instructions.
3) Audit process: if your application is selected, you will need to send the audit materials within 5-7 days after submission. /
4) Certification test: after a successful review by the PMI, you can then proceed to pay and schedule your exam. The exam can be taken three times within a year. Once you pass it, you will be certified as a PMI-PBA.
After earning your certificate, you are entitled to maintain it after the period of three years by attaining 60 Professional Development Units (PDUs). If you don't meet this target, the certification will be suspended.
The PMI-PBA fees vary and this is based on one’s PMI membership status. For instance, the computer-based testing for non-members is $555 while members pay $405. When it comes to retaking the exam, the cost for non-members is $375 but the next attempt can be done for $275 if you are a PMI member.
Exam Structure and Outline
The PMI-PBA test consists of 200 questions, and only 175 of them are scored. The remaining 25 items are known as pre-test and they don't affect your final result. The duration of the computer-based exam is four hours. During this period, there's no scheduled break. You can still take it if needed but note that the exam clock will continue ticking.
The PMI-PBA exam covers five domains that are as follows:
1) Needs assessment: this section covers about 18% of the questions. It is about the understanding of the business issues and finding sustainable solutions to them. There are five types of tasks under this domain that are focused on problem and opportunity analysis methods, identifying the company’s needs, elicitation techniques, etc.
2) Planning: this domain constitutes about 22% and it is majorly about the preparation required to manage the business analysis within a project effectively. To fully understand this section, you need to master six areas such as choosing the right strategy, working with requirements, document control, business metrics, and others.
3) Analysis: this module covers about 35% of the test. It is dedicated to the requirements needed to manage a project or a product effectively. Main topics to become aware of involve dependency and interface analysis, decision-making techniques, writing the requirements specifications, etc.
4) Traceability and monitoring: this module takes about 15% of the questions expected in the exam. It emphasizes the activities connected to the management of the life cycle of the needed requirements. The topics one has to grasp here are the use of the traceability artifact, monitoring requirements and updating their statuses, the knowledge of communication methods, and others.
5) Evaluation: this involves the deliverability of the solutions offered towards a business problem. The domain takes about 10% of the exam and covers defining the gaps in using the solution, checking if it meets the requirements, and obtaining a sign-off, among the rest.
There are also knowledge and skills that will come handy during the exam. These include analytic tools and techniques, communication skills, political and cultural awareness, systems thinking, quality management, backlog management and many others.
Best Preparation Resources
To ace this exam, there are numerous books and courses you can check out. Below are the lists of books that will help greatly:
- The PMI Guide to Business Analysis: this book is a property of the Project Management Institute and covers ANSI-accredited standard along with the basic topics. It is a good tool for project, portfolio and product management as it contains information on how the project management and business analysis are related. The contents of the book are structurally composed to help one gradually obtain the knowledge that can be applied in any industry and organization.
- PMI-PBA Exam Practice Test and Study Guide: this book is authored by Brian Williamson, a project and program management executive with over 20 years’ experience. It is composed of study tips like systematic use of memory maps that aid in recalling the information efficiently. There are also practice questions that will enhance your understanding and a package for online simulation exam where you can see your possible scores.
Apart from books, there are various training courses held by more than 200 PMI authorized partners. They meet the standards set by the vendor and will help you understand the exam structure better. They offer the most updated content of the preparation programs and are led by seasoned instructors.
The process of earning the PMI-PBA certification might seem complex but it requires one to just be attentive in making several steps. Ensure you have enough experience, create the application correctly, and prepare for the exam with the most relevant resources. In this case, the success is highly likely to come!
PMI PMI-PBA practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass PMI-PBA PMI Professional in Business Analysis certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top 6 Agile Certifications in 2018
- New CompTIA A+ Exam Objectives (220-1001 & 220-1002) Will Be Released This Winter
- Top 5 Must-Have Security Skills Every Cloud App Developer Should Gain
- Competition of Cisco and Juniper: What Are the Implications for Candidates Seeking Certification?
- ISACA COBIT 2019 - Implementation
- AI-102 Microsoft Azure AI - LUIS - Language Understanding Service
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Schedule Management Part 3
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 4 Section 5 - Manage datasets
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Level 7: 6. Measure performance by using KPIs; gauges and…Section 8: Level
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage Part 4
- IIBA ECBA - Business Analysis and Requirements Life Cycle Management Part 4
- PMI PgMP - The Program Management Summary
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation Part 8
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 4: Analysis Part 6
- Salesforce Admin ADM-211 - Security and Access : Delegated Administration