HRCI PHR Tests
Free PHR Exam Questions & PHR Dumps
Pass Your PHR Certification Exams Fast. All Top PHR Exam Questions Are Covered.
Real PHR Certification Questions are uploaded by Real Users which provide PHR Practice Tests Solutions.
All PHR Dumps and PHR Training Courses Help candidates to study and pass the PHR Exams hassle-free!
PHR Exam - Professional in Human Resources
Download Free PHR Exam Questions
Size: 135.87 KB
PHR Certification Facts
To get established in the HR field, the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification is a great way to do it. It is a way to demonstrate one's knowledge regarding all aspects (technical and operational) of HR Management. It also shows one's mastery in the U.S. rules and regulations. This credential is for the HR professional who has a logical orientation and experience in implementation of the program. It mainly focuses on the HR department. The PHR preparation courses and free practice tests are available online.
There are several criteria for the PHR certification that should be met:
- Master’s degree + minimum one year’s experience in a professional-level HR position
- Bachelor’s degree + minimum two years’ experience in a professional-level HR position
- Diploma in High School + minimum four years’ experience in a professional-level HR position
The PHR certification remains valid till three years after taking the relevant test. To maintain it even after 3 years, the students need to earn sixty recertification credits or pass the exam again.
The PHR exam is 3 hours long. It comprises of 175 questions in total, out of which are 25 pretest questions and 150 multiple-choice questions (MCQs). It is an online or computer-based test. The exam is available a year-round, based on the test centers available.
Exam topics and their weightage
The PHR certification exam emphasizes on the following topics:
- Workforce Planning and Employment – 24%
- Employee and Labor Relations – 20%
- Compensation and Benefits – 19%
- Human Resource Development – 18%
- Business Management and Strategy – 11%
- Risk Management – 8%