Pass PMI CAPM Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
CAPM Premium Bundle
- Premium File 261 Questions & Answers. Last update: Sep 16, 2022
- Training Course 123 Lectures
- Study Guide 939 Pages
Last Week Results!
|Download Free CAPM Exam Questions|
Size: 3.11 MB
Size: 2.9 MB
Size: 2.92 MB
Size: 3.29 MB
Size: 2.85 MB
Size: 2.82 MB
Size: 2.93 MB
Size: 2.99 MB
Size: 2.3 MB
Size: 2.74 MB
Size: 2.31 MB
PMI CAPM Practice Test Questions and Answers, PMI CAPM Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All PMI CAPM certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the CAPM Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI-100) practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The PMI CAPM is an entry-level certification designed for candidates with less project experience. It aims to determine their familiarity and understanding of the facts, terminology, and processes of effective project management. In addition to dedication and a strong intent to pass this exam, successful candidates use multiple study aids for the exam prep, including courses and study guides. Once you get CAPM certified, the certificate is valid for three years and certification holders should earn 15 professional developmental units or PDUs every three years to maintain the designation. To know more about prerequisites, course overview, and preparation materials, read below.
Eligibility Requirements for PMI CAPM Exam
To be eligible for the CAPM certificate, applicants should have specific educational attainment and project management experience. A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent) and 23 hours of project management education are compulsory in this case.
What to Expect from CAPM
The exam is based on the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge, called the PMBOK Guide. Overall, there are 150 multiple-choice questions in the main exam, but only 135 are scoring questions, fifteen of which are pre-test and don’t affect the final score. Also, the PMI CAPM is administered globally and is available online in 14 languages. The entire exam runs for three hours and does not have breaks. The cost of the exam is $225 for PMI members and $300 for non-members. What is more, members also have exclusive resources and information, a downloadable edition of the PMBOK Guide, and other benefits.
Benefits of Passing This Exam
The PMI CAPM certification brings several benefits to its holders:
- It proves the understanding of project management fundamentals, which are essential to improve the project’s success rates. By preparing for the official test, candidates learn about project management tools and techniques, time and cost management, human resource management, quality management, and more.
- The CAPM certificate holders are recognized as more knowledgeable and skillful than other employees. They align their work with standards required by project management teams. Thus, organizations tend to give them greater responsibilities.
- The CAPM has global recognition, which means various organizations around the world accept it. Since exam-passers are known to be knowledgeable specialists, organizations may use them to win more contracts with customers.
- Passing a certification exam is an achievement that increases self-confidence. It gives instant recognition and respect. It also improves employment prospects. Companies provide preference to CAPM passers, leading to better career opportunities.
- CAPM passers know project management tools and techniques crucial to the overall efficiency of project management. Having this certification improves project success and client satisfaction as it shows commitment and increases customers’ confidence in the candidate’s skills and abilities.
- Having the CAPM certificate allows holders to pursue the PMP certification. As the PMP requires candidates to attend 35 hours of project management training, holding the CAPM certification can be used instead.
Preparing for CAPM Exam Using Study Guides
To guarantee success, candidates make use of several study guides when preparing for the final test. Overall, the exam structure requires knowledge of:
- Project and organization lifecycle;
- Project management processes;
- Project scope management;
- Project integration management;
- Time and cost management;
- Quality management;
- Human resource management;
- Project risk management;
- Communications management;
- Project Environment;
- Stakeholder management.
In addition to the PMBOK Guide, applicants may purchase one or more study guides from Amazon.com. Some of the notable handbooks found there include:
- CAPM Study Guide: Pass CAPM in 21 Days by Kavita Sharma
This is an easy CAPM study guide that helps you understand the key concepts. It includes games, keywords, and easy to read instructions to train you in solving CAPM questions. Also, here, you will find hundreds of questions and a structured 21-day preparation plan to pass the final exam. The author was a significant contributor to the PMBOK Sixth Edition so she wrote this book to help you nail the test on your first attempt. Although such a study guide will not substitute the PMBOK Guide, it will help you better understand concepts and master all the related domains.
- CAPM Certification Full Preparation by Georgio Daccache
This book passed a quality audit and business review and abided by the PMI REP program. It is designed for project managers preparing to acquire their PMI CAPM certification and project managers who want to pass the CAPM exam on the first attempt. The study guide provides quality information to help you in your role as a project manager. It is written by Georgio Daccache, a certified PMP, PMI-ACP, ITIL, Project+ contributor, and a Certified Technical Trainer. It is also based on the PMBOK Guide, Sixth Edition.
- CAPM Flashcards by Belinda Goodrich
This spiral-bound study guide helped a lot of CAPM examinees around the world. It contains comprehensive CAPM Exam Prep flashcards with over 350 concepts and terms. Also constructed based on the 6th Edition of the PMBOK Guide, it is authored by Belinda Goodrich, the first woman who has achieved five various PMI validations like the PMP, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, PgMP, and CAPM. An excellent study tool, it is one of the most well-put study aides today.
- CAPM Exam Prep by Rita Mulcahy
This guide has almost a 5-star rating on Amazon and is considered the best book to refer yourself to when it comes to efficient CAPM prep. This guide covers such topics as risk, quality, and resource management and also contains 180 sample questions to practice including some helpful exam tips to clear the CAPM test in one go. In addition, it also aligns with the PMBOK Guide, Sixth Edition, and covers all the changes & updates regarding the CAPM exam.
The PMI CAPM exam demonstrates your understanding of the global project management fundamentals, your ability to work with teams, and your commitment to improving your project management and personal skills. Passing it opens up a wide range of opportunities for you, including career incentives, global opportunities, higher salaries, and personal growth. That said, you need to gain a complete understanding of the PMBOK Guide so purchase study guides from Amazon to learn more about the related concepts, tools, and techniques. Remember, the PMI CAPM certification is a massive value-add to your resume.
PMI CAPM practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass CAPM Certified Associate in Project Management (PMI-100) certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.