Pass CWNP CWDP-303 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
|Download Free CWDP-303 Exam Questions|
Size: 48.71 KB
CWNP CWDP-303 Practice Test Questions and Answers, CWNP CWDP-303 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All CWNP CWDP-303 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the CWDP-303 Certified Wireless Design Professional practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The CWNP CWDP-303 exam is necessary to obtain the Certified Wireless Design Professional certification and understand how to use WLAN protocols as well as learn the troubleshooting and security strategies that you can apply to different networks.
Target Audience & Details for CWDP-303 Certification Exam
This exam focuses on those specialists who want to demonstrate that they know how to manage the entire lifecycle of a WLAN design project. Also, the vendor mentions that the eligible candidates for this test are those who already obtained the CWNA certification. To register for CWDP-303, the candidates need to visit the Pearson VUE platform. The exam is delivered in the English language and includes 60 multiple-choice questions which the candidates should answer in 90 minutes. Besides, the registration fee will be $275 and the candidates should pay it prior to taking the official test. Also, the specialists need to obtain a minimum passing score of 70%. In the case of instructors, they should get the right answers to a minimum of 80% of all exam items.
CWDP-303 Exam Tested Topics
The candidates who want to take the CWNP CWDP-303 exam should be ready to demonstrate that they have the following skills:
- Know how to use and collect business requirements as well as define WLAN specifications;
- Ability to define WLAN architecture and produce a WLAN design as well as communicate with the team about the objectives of a project.
- Ensuring the proper deployment and understanding of WLAN design documentation and processes;
- Performing the necessary RF validation steps and optimizing the WLAN process.
Training Materials for Passing CWDP-303 Exam
When candidates start preparing for CWDP-303 exam, they should start by checking the vendor’s available training resources and continue with using other third-party materials for self-study. Thus, here are some examples that you can use:
- Certified Wireless Design Professional – CWDP Authorized Training Delivered by NC-Expert
NC-Expert is the authorized trainer of the CWNP, offering valid training classes for the candidates who want to pass CWDP-303 certification exam. During this training, the attendees will learn how to deploy different enterprise Wi-Fi networks across a variety of environments, deployments, or apps. The training center mentions that the candidates who want to enroll in this class should have a solid understanding of how RF technologies work. Also, they should know how to manage different 802.11 application networks. As for the course objectives, they are the following:
- The attendees will understand how to design different strategies;
- They should get more experience in describing best practices that help them in network planning;
- Explaining how the available technologies satisfy the requirements coming from 802.11n and 802.11ac design features;
- Describing the advanced site surveying;
- Understanding how to troubleshoot different design methodologies.
Overall, the class is split into 9 modules, following the topics tested in CWDP-303 exam and helping the candidates get the necessary knowledge to pass the test from the first attempt:
- Introduction to how to implement Effective Project Management using WLAN design features;
- Defining WLAN specifications and learning how to collect business requirements;
- Describing area requirements and understanding how essential metrics work for each of those requirements;
- Conducting and selecting the proper techniques for site surveys;
- Defining WLAN architectures and designing the WLAN infrastructure;
- Understanding different issues and finding solutions to solve them to design the right architecture for different scenarios;
- Deploying WLAN projects;
- Performing RF validation surveys and client performance testing;
- Optimizing design features.
- CWDP-303 Official Study Guide
If you go to the CWNP official Store, you can find different materials available for CWDP-303 exam. The official study guide comes at a price of $74.99 and it covers all the exam objectives. Particularly, it includes relevant information on how to plan, design, and troubleshoot wireless networks and how to deploy WLAN architecture. Apart from the theoretical information, it also includes practical examples that present detailed information on how to design for complex environments such as outdoor spaces, businesses, educational facilities, or hospitals.
- CWDP-303 Practice Test
This material is available in the CWNP Store as well. The exam-takers should pay a price of $149.99 if they want to have access to online practice tests. With their help, applicants can review different practice questions that follow the test objectives. Particularly, this material has two batches of 60 questions each and the candidates will have access to it an unlimited number of times. Another advantage is that it is compatible with different browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- CWDP-303 Certified Wireless Design Professional: Official Study Guide by Tom Carpenter & others
The book is available on Amazon.com, in different formats. For example, the examinees can get it in Kindle format for $44.99. Also, they can order the paperback version if they pay the price of $49.99. Such a book follows the exam main domains and offers the test-takers information on how to answer all questions correctly. Therefore, they will learn about the steps they should follow in a design process and the significance of a good design project. Also, applicants will discover everything about defining the requirements and conditions of a WLAN design project as well as how to define requirement areas. Another chapter of this guide is dedicated to site surveys and the necessary steps that should be followed when it comes to designing the WLAN project. The examinees will also learn how to apply design features in specific scenarios and understand how WLAN deployment works. In addition, they will learn about design validation and optimization. Another great thing about this manual is that it includes verified questions and answers at the end of each chapter. Therefore, candidates will consolidate their knowledge and check their preparedness level. Finally, the book has a glossary of terms dedicated to CWDP-303 exam.
By taking the CWNP CWDP-303 test, you will not only leverage your skills in designing different types of networks but will also shape your future. If you manage to pass this exam, you will add an international certification to your resume, which will become vivid proof for any recruiter that you are a skilled specialist and deserve to become part of their organization.
CWNP CWDP-303 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass CWDP-303 Certified Wireless Design Professional certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
Comments * The most recent comment are at the top
IT Certification Tutorials
- 10 Most Valuable Certifications for Infrastructure Pros
- Are You Ready to Become a Business Intelligence Analyst? Do It in 3 Steps!
- Top 5 Free Microsoft Word Alternatives: Are They Worth Your Attention?
- Prestigious Project Management Certification: PMI or Are There Other Options?
- LPI 102-500 - 103.1: Working on the command line
- AI-102 Microsoft Azure AI - Translate language
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Schedule Management Part 5
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 4 Section 4 - Dashboards
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Level 5: 8a. Other visualizations
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Level 6: Mapping Part 2
- IIBA ECBA - Business Analysis and Strategy Analysis (IIBA - ECBA)
- PMI PgMP - The Program Management Supporting Processes Part 2
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 6 - User Interface Part 2
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 6: Security
- Salesforce Admin ADM-211 - Security and Access : Enterprise Territory Management Part 2