Pass CompTIA CS0-002 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Real Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As Seen in the Real Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
CS0-002 Premium Bundle
- Premium File 194 Questions & Answers. Last update: Jul 15, 2021
- Training Course 272 Lectures
- Study Guide 1003 Pages
Download 25 Sample Questions that you WILL see in your CompTIA CS0-002 exam.
Guarantee your success by buying the full version which covers the full latest pool of questions.
(194 Questions, Last Updated on Jul 15, 2021)
Last Week Results!
|Download Free CS0-002 Exam Questions|
Size: 1.32 MB
Size: 1.68 MB
Size: 1.13 MB
Size: 1.1 MB
Size: 244.66 KB
CompTIA CS0-002 Practice Test Questions and Answers, CompTIA CS0-002 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All CompTIA CS0-002 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the CS0-002 CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002) practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
CompTIA CS0-002 is the exam you have to pass if you're considering breaking into the world of cybersecurity. The assertion is also true if you're already working in this field but want to shift gears in your career by acquiring skills that’ll make you a better security analyst.
Considering taking the exam? Here’s a run-through of everything you need to know about it and its related certification.
Main Information about CS0-002
CS0-002 was launched in April 2020 as a sequel to CS0-001 test and has rapidly gained popularity in the cybersecurity space. Upon successful completion of this exam, you’ll be awarded the highly-reputed CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) certification.
The ultimate goal of CS0-002 is to validate that you’re not only capable of responding to cybersecurity attacks and threats, but also proactively defending and continuously improving an organization’s security. The exam contains 85 questions and is 165 minutes long. It grades on a scale of 100-900, with 750 as the passing benchmark.
The registration fee is $370; no doubt a meager price to pay for a high-stakes certification of this caliber. The median annual salary of security analysts is an indication that this investment is sure to recoup itself many times over if you choose to pursue a career in cybersecurity.
CySA+ is a high-in-demand certificate, thanks to the fast growth of the information security segment of the IT field. As you would expect, the earning potentials are equally attractive. The average annual salary for an information security analyst was $99,730 in 2019, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
When it comes to warding off attackers, anti-virus software, firewalls, and other traditional solutions don’t cut it. Consequently, organizations need a more dynamic approach to their system’s security. Professionals with CySA+ help in this regard. This certification endorses one's proficiency in using analytics-based plans to strengthen security. A CySA+ certified analyst can, through continuous monitoring, preemptively detect and combat malware and advance persistent threats.
This certification is a logical next step and an impressive addition for an IT professional who has already earned CompTIA Security+. More so, it puts you closer to becoming a CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+).
Why Has the CompTIA CySA+ Become So Popularly Accepted?
Unlike other cybersecurity certificates, CySA+ checks an individual’s knowledge comprehensively by combining both performance-based and multiple-choice questions in its exam. The US Department of Defense has also expressed its confidence in the value and validity of CompTIA CySA+ and approved it as a DoD 8570 baseline certification in 5 different professional categories, four of which are Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) jobs. These are some out of many reasons why CySA+ is highly respected.
Prerequisites for Taking the CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam
CS0-002 has no strict requirements. Anyone, regardless of their knowledge level, can apply to take the test. However, CompTIA does recommend that you have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the cybersecurity field. Also, the candidates should possess the CompTIA Network+ or CompTIA Security+ certificate or understand everything covered by them.
Skills Tested in CS0-002 Exam
According to CompTIA, a CySA+ certified professional is expected to be able to leverage threat detection techniques, recognize and tackle vulnerabilities, analyze and interpret data, recommend preventive measures, respond to incidents and recover from them. Consequently, the tested areas of CS0-002 are the following:
- Threat and Vulnerability Management
- Security Operations and Monitoring
- Software and Systems Security
- Incident Response
- Compliance and Assessment
How to Prepare for CS0-002 Exam
Here are few training resources that will help you prepare to ace the CySA+ exam:
- CertMaster Learn for CySA+
This is a highly-comprehensive, self-paced eLearning course by CompTIA. It combines instructional videos and performance-based questions to help you succeed in CS0-002. As expected of an official course, its content covers 100% of the tested objectives. It features 25+ hours of video content, 12 lessons with questions based on scenarios, practice questions, and a 90-question final assessment.
- CompTIA Labs for CySA+
Take your training from purely theoretical to hands-on using the CompTIA Labs for CySA+. This resource provides access to real equipment and software environment and enables you to gain a deeper understanding of the practical areas of the exam objectives. This makes the CySA+ Labs a perfect complement to the official CertMaster course.
- CompTIA CySA+ CS0-002 Certification Study Guide by James Pengelly This is the official study guide for CS0-002 exam. It was created by CompTIA and was thoroughly evaluated to ensure that it teaches the skills that position students for success in the certification exam. Beginning with the fundamentals, it covers all you need to know to master the objectives. The book is structured for easy, self-paced study. A sample is available on the CompTIA site for free download.
- CompTIA CySA+ Study Guide CS0-002 (2nd Edition) Authored by leading security experts Mike Chapple and Dave Seidl, this is another book that's sure to make you ready for the test. It is a comprehensive resource that covers 100% of the revised CS0-002 exam objectives, offering concise information on important security topics. Purchasing this book also provides you with instant one-year access to useful online study tools. These include a test bank containing two practice exams to help gauge your readiness and boost your confidence, 100 electronic flashcards to help reinforce learning, and a glossary, giving you quick access to key terms.
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) CS0-002 Certification Guide 2nd Edition Here's another top-rated study material that’ll help you master the topics relevant to your CySA+ certification exam. It features end-of-chapter questions to assist you in reviewing lessons and reinforcing knowledge, preparation tasks to guide you in learning the key concepts, and mock questions. The purchase package also includes access to online training software and flashcards. The guide is written by Troy McMillan, a leading IT certification instructor.
- CompTIA CySA+ Cybersecurity Analyst Certification Passport (Exam CS0-002) This portable, low-cost tool is your fast-track route to becoming CompTIA CySA+ certified in record time. The Author, Bobby E. Rogers, gets to the essence of what you need to know to pass the exam. This obstinate focus helps ensure that every page puts you closer to your goal: to obtain your CySA+ certification.
So, passing CS0-002 exam is your essential step towards being CompTIA CySA+ certified. Choose the best study guides, training courses and other options that suit you most and will assist you in preparation for this exam.
Keep in mind that the CySA+ certification is only valid for three years after you've taken the initial exam. You're required to complete 60 CEUs (Continuous Education Units) to remain certified after this period. The CEUs can be acquired via training or by earning related certifications. However, you would have to pay $50 to submit the completed activities and have your CEUs.
CompTIA CS0-002 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass CS0-002 CompTIA CySA+ Certification Exam (CS0-002) certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.