Pass Amazon AWS-SysOps Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As Seen in the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
AWS-SysOps Premium Bundle
- Premium File 932 Questions & Answers. Last update: Oct 17, 2021
- Training Course 219 Lectures
- Study Guide 775 Pages
Download 25 Sample Questions that you WILL see in your Amazon AWS-SysOps exam.
Guarantee your success by buying the full version which covers the full latest pool of questions.
(932 Questions, Last Updated on Oct 17, 2021)
Last Week Results!
|Download Free AWS-SysOps Exam Questions|
Size: 1.85 MB
Size: 1.47 MB
Size: 1.64 MB
Size: 1.8 MB
Size: 1.69 MB
Size: 1.67 MB
Size: 1.71 MB
Size: 1.57 MB
Size: 1.09 MB
Amazon AWS-SysOps Practice Test Questions and Answers, Amazon AWS-SysOps Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Amazon AWS-SysOps certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the AWS-SysOps AWS Certified SysOps Administrator (SOA-C01) practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate is a certification offered by Amazon Web Services. It proves one’s intermediate level of cloud expertise and can be obtained by passing one exam, SOA-C01.
In all the variety of certificates for cloud administrators, engineers, and architects, this is one of the most popular options for system admins who want to validate and show their skills and knowledge. While it is only valid for three years, IT professionals may recertify after this period.
AWS SysOps Certification: What It Includes
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate is designed to help cloud specialists verify their technical skills and experience in deployment, operations, and management on AWS. Other abilities that are validated through its test are the following:
- Administering highly available, fault-tolerant, and scalable systems available on AWS.
- Controlling and implementing the data flow within the AWS system.
- Choosing a suitable AWS service depending on data, security, or compute requirements.
- Defining and assessing the proper utilization of AWS operational practices.
- Analyzing and providing an estimate of the AWS usage costs and pointing out workable solutions for cost control.
- Identifying mechanisms to migrate the on-premises workloads to the AWS systems.
Since this certification relates to the middle level, the applicants need to meet several requirements concerning their working experience and knowledge of several areas. These can be summarized into the next list:
- At least one year of core AWS experience as well as a minimum of 1-2 years of working experience in systems administrator's role
- Solid skills in operating or managing AWS systems along with providing their audit and monitoring
- Appropriate understanding of the AWS security concepts alongside prior experience in executing compliance needs and security controls
- Proper understanding of the tenets of AWS – cloud architecture, SDKs/API, and AWS CLI tools
- Knowledge of network technologies, including DNS, firewalls, TCP/IP among the rest, and understanding of virtualization
SOA-C01 Exam Overview
SOA-C01 exam requires candidates to answer multiple choice and multiple response questions. MCQs have only one correct option while multiple response items can contain two or more of them. Note that the tasks left unanswered are assessed as incorrect responses. However, attempted questions with wrong answers carry no penalty. Also, some unscored elements may be presented in the exam. These are needed for statistical purposes and will not influence on your final score.
The test lasts for 130 minutes and can be taken in English, Korean, Japanese, or Simplified Chinese either in an Online Proctored form or offline/real-time in the Test Center. The registration fee one should pay is $150. Also, candidates can take practice tests for $20. The mark one has to attain to get a pass status is 720 on a scale of 100-1,000. The passing score and performance in each domain are specified in the final result sheet. The exam scoring is compensatory and does not require you to succeed in every section to pass the entire test, a total mark is what should be gained.
The questions in SOA-C01 relate to different domains. Listed below are the primary areas one has to master along with their respective weightage.
Domain 1: Reporting and Monitoring
- Maintain and create alarms and metrics using AWS monitoring services.
- Recognition and differentiation between availability and performance metrics.
- Conduct steps for remediation depending on availability and performance metrics.
Domain 2: High Availability
- Execute elasticity and scalability based on the use case.
- Differentiate and recognize resilient and highly available environments on AWS.
Domain 3: Deployment and Provisioning
- Implement steps for provisioning cloud resources.
- Remediate different deployment issues.
Domain 4: Storage and Data Management
- Data retention management and creation.
- Plan for data protection, capacity, and encryption.
Domain 5: Security and Compliance
- Manage and implement various security policies for AWS.
- Execute access controls while using AWS.
- Distinguish between responsibility and roles in the shared responsibility model.
Domain 6: Networking
- Execute AWS networking tools and features.
- Apply the AWS connectivity services.
- Accumulate and interpret suitable information for AWS network troubleshooting.
Domain 7: Automation and Optimization
- Utilize the AWS services for the management and use of resources.
- Implement strategies for cost-optimization with regards to effective resource utilization.
- Take necessary steps for the minimization of management overhead.
Garnering information, using credible learning materials, and gaining on-field experience is the best way to prepare for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam. Moreover, there are several resources offered by the vendor itself to help IT professionals obtain proper skills and knowledge. First, one can opt for study guide:
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Official Study Guide: Associate Exam 1st Edition by Stephen Cole
This is the official material designed by the AWS experts specifically for SOA-C01 test. It includes all the important subject domains of this exam as well as sample questions to help applicants prepare holistically. This guide is one of the ideal resources for studies since it makes one ready for handling real-world tasks. Each chapter has tasks for self-assessment and review questions, so gauging your performance and level of understanding will be easy with this book. In addition, readers get access to the interactive environment with labs which boosts practical skills.
Additionally, some online courses may guide participants more elaborately. AWS offers two options for SOA-C01 exam:
- AWS Technical Essentials. This 1-day training aids in understanding the core concepts of networking, storage, and cloud computing. It provides fundamental information about general solutions every specialist should be aware of along with the topics such as IAM, security, databases, working with the AWS Management Console, and others.
- Systems Operations on AWS. This course lasts for 3 days and is for candidates who already have intermediate-level expertise. It focuses on AWS best practices, tools, and features as well as teaches one to perform basic tasks with AWS systems. These include installation, monitoring, automation, troubleshooting, ensuring security, and maintaining, among the rest.
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (SOA-C01) exam is taken by hundreds of IT professionals worldwide. Its simplified process and the readily available preparation materials make it one of the most popular tests for systems administrators. Even so its level of difficulty is high and it demands thorough knowledge and dedicated preparation, the perks of being AWS certified are worth all the efforts.
Amazon AWS-SysOps practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass AWS-SysOps AWS Certified SysOps Administrator (SOA-C01) certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.