Pass Microsoft AI-100 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
|Download Free AI-100 Exam Questions|
Size: 270.03 KB
Microsoft AI-100 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft AI-100 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Microsoft AI-100 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the AI-100 Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The Microsoft AI-100 exam aims to check the candidate's ability to analyze and understand the need for Artificial Intelligence, suggest the right technology and tools that meet performance and scalability needs, and put them in use.
As an Azure AI Engineer, you should know how to transform the data collected from data engineers, solutions architects, data scientists, IoT specialists, and Artificial Intelligence developers to achieve a complete end-to-end result. The candidate should also be able to develop and implement AI agents and apps that need Azure Bot Service and Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services. Moreover, you should be able to suggest solutions that depend on open source tech to run.
Microsoft Certification and AI-100 Exam Overview
The main thing you should be aware of about AI-100 exam is that by passing it, you realize the status of a Microsoft Certified Azure AI Engineer Associate. As this test is role-based, it is a vital tool for assessing candidates' capabilities to fulfill the requirements and get an Azure AI engineer's job.
Since AI-100 is the only exam you have to pass to obtain the certificate and given the amount of vital information associated with it, it is recommended to allocate enough time for preparation. Basically, Microsoft tests have 40-60 questions. Regarding AI-100, they cover three main areas, such as solution requirements analysis, AI solutions design, alongside AI solutions monitoring and implementation. In process of testing, the candidates can face scenario-based quizzes as well as multiple-choices, single-choices, and fill-in-the-blank items. Moreover, the exam can also have drag and drop queries that require one to arrange the given points in the correct order. You will be given 3 hours to complete all the tasks.
The test is available in four different languages: English, Japanese, simplified Chinese, and Korean. You only have to pay $165 as a fee to register. It is important to note that AI-100 exam was replaced by AI-102 on February 23, 2021. However, you will still have the chance to take it till June 30, 2021.
Target Audience and Prerequisites
This certification path is aimed at general IT architecture specialists and, majorly, the Azure developers and programmers, as well as those with no experience in Microsoft-related courses can undertake the study and become Microsoft certified.
Having previous experience in AI or related fields gives you an edge during preparation. Microsoft has made it clear that common knowledge of Azure, basic ideas of C#, and fundamental understanding of Azure storage tech are obligatory for you to be considered eligible for this certification.
Before looking for the materials required for preparation, the candidate must review AI-100 test blueprint. Knowing the main subtopics covered in the exam is an advantage as it will improve your chances. The questions indicate the critical skills targeted that are related to the following three main knowledge areas:
- AI Solutions Design
Here a candidate should expect questions about designing solutions using various tools like Cognitive Services, solutions with one or more pipelines, data governance, integrity, security, and compliance. Also, one should be skilled in creating an infrastructure that supports a solution, and much more.
- Analysis of Solution Needs
Under this domain, the critical areas are mapping security needs to processes, technologies, tools, recommendations of Cognitive Services APIs to address organizations' needs, and selecting storage, software, and services that offer support to specific solutions.
- Monitoring and Implementation of AI Solutions
The final section covers the topics related to the implementation of AI workflow, monitoring and evaluation of AI platform, and integrating AI services with other components.
Preparation is a key step to obtaining the Microsoft certification, so here are a few highlights for your AI-100 exam training:
- The official certification page highlights some of the latest and credible information regarding your studies for the test. From this page, you will also be able to download the guide on the tested skills and have some tips on your learning.
- Another way to enhance your preparation is by enrolling in vendor-provided training courses. Candidates can apply for them online. The first option is Course AI-100T01-A: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution. This is a three-day, paid program, through which you'll acquire the necessary skills in creating Azure AI solutions and working with Understanding Azure storage technologies under the guidance of an instructor. Designed for Azure artificial intelligence designers, Cloud Solution Architects, and AI developers, the course assumes that individuals already have knowledge of Application development in the cloud and Azure storage technologies. On the other hand, you can also go for free self-paced preparation. Microsoft offers 4 learning paths that help to get familiar with the required tools and services.
Books and Study Guides
If you choose personal preparation, you can supplement your studies with different books and guides. Here are some of the valuable resources that you can use:
- How I Passed AI-100: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solutions Exam: Shortcuts and Proven Tips Included by Empirical Matt Publishers
This book has vast content that is collected from renowned Azure AI engineers. It has all the necessary information regarding your preparation for AI-100 and detailed explanations. It will help you understand how to tackle tests and how to get along the requirement it claiming your associate-level certification. In addition, you get bonus practice questions to develop your hands-on skills, which will allow you to be fully prepared.
- Exam DP-100 & AI-100: Azure Machine Learning 35 Exam Prep Questions by Ger Arevalo
This book is all about you getting a high score in the exam as it provides 35 questions that are common and some that are usually quite intriguing. By going through this edition, you will how to answer complex inquiries and get yourself some practice before the test. The primary purpose is to reinforce all the learning done for your Azure AI Engineer Associate certification. Although the book is short, it will offer the best gauge of readiness for the Microsoft AI-100 exam.
In your preparations for the AI-100: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution test, note that the prerequisite experience recommended by Microsoft is quite essential for your practice and passing. You should also take the online courses and study materials to be fully equipped on the final test day. Moreover, Microsoft Learn and Azure documentation will guide you and provide extra support. Remember not to be stressed, stay calm, and you will achieve your certification.
Microsoft AI-100 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass AI-100 Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
Comments * The most recent comment are at the top
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top Career Opportunities for Financial Certified Professionals
- Top Project Management Certifications to Improve Your CV
- Top 10 Computer Job Titles That Will Rule the Future
- Discontinuation of ITIL v3 in 2022 And New Technological Era
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 04 - Meetings in Scrum Part 3
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python Part 3
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Risk Management Part 3
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management Part 3
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 2 - Getting Multiple files
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage Part 3
- IIBA CBAP - Tasks of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Product and Product Catalog Part 2
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation Part 3
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 4: Analysis
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network Part 3
Wish you all the best!