Pass Microsoft MTA 98-369 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Microsoft MTA 98-369 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft MTA 98-369 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Microsoft MTA 98-369 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the 98-369 Cloud Fundamentals practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The Microsoft 98-369: Cloud Fundamentals exam is a test for the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification, which is an entry-level Microsoft credential.
The Microsoft 98-369 exam covers topics related to Office 365 and Microsoft Intune. The Cloud environment is split between Private and Public Clouds; this certification test comprises both.
The 98-369 exam is designed for the individuals who have the knowledge of technologies and fundamental concepts of cloud computing. The test is a part of the way to the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certificate and exams. The candidates should be familiar with Office 365, firewalls, Microsoft Intune, network ports, and network topologies and devices. It is important that the students become competent in the technologies and concepts described here by taking respective training courses.
The Microsoft 98-369 exam measures a wide range of skills and covers a number of objectives:
- Understanding the cloud: About 20-25% of the total number of questions are represented in this category. The questions are centered on describing cloud principles, delivery mechanisms, cloud security policies and requirements, various cloud services types, and describing how the cloud service stays available and up to date.
- Enabling Microsoft cloud services: The number of questions that are focused on enabling Microsoft cloud services varies from 20 to 25 percent. The questions test the knowledge of the candidate in identifying the dependencies and requirements for using Microsoft Intune and Office 365, selecting a Microsoft cloud service plan, signing up for the cloud services, and setting up the initial cloud services configuration.
- Microsoft Intune and Office 365 administration: The questions aligned to Microsoft Intune and Office 365 administration make up 15-20% of the total number of questions in this exam. The questions confirm that the student has the skills and knowledge of creating groups and users, as well as assigning licenses and services. Some questions test whether the candidates can assign permissions in Microsoft Intune and Office 365 and monitor service health both in Microsoft Intune and Office 365.
- Configuration and using Microsoft cloud services: This part comprises 20-25% of the questions that are aimed at checking the candidate’s knowledge in configuring the following: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Intune, and Skype for Business Online.
- Support cloud users: This area involves 15-20% of the test questions. This part checks the ability of the candidates to resolve the following: calendar and email issues, Skype for Business issues, OneDrive and SharePoint issues, Office application installation and sign-in issues.
This certification test costs $127.
Microsoft MTA 98-369 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass 98-369 Cloud Fundamentals certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
Comments * The most recent comment are at the top
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top Career Opportunities for Financial Certified Professionals
- Top Project Management Certifications to Improve Your CV
- Top 10 Computer Job Titles That Will Rule the Future
- Discontinuation of ITIL v3 in 2022 And New Technological Era
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 04 - Meetings in Scrum Part 3
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python Part 3
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Risk Management Part 3
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management Part 3
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 2 - Getting Multiple files
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage Part 3
- IIBA CBAP - Tasks of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Product and Product Catalog Part 2
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation Part 3
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 4: Analysis
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network Part 3