Pass Microsoft Mobility 98-368 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
98-368 Premium ETE File
- Premium File 66 Questions & Answers. Last Update: Nov 19, 2023
- Latest Questions
- 100% Accurate Answers
- Fast Exam Updates
Last Week Results!
|Download Free 98-368 Exam Questions|
Size: 357.08 KB
Size: 335.82 KB
Size: 45.59 KB
Size: 169.58 KB
Size: 231.22 KB
Microsoft Mobility 98-368 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft Mobility 98-368 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Microsoft Mobility 98-368 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the 98-368 Mobility and Devices Fundamentals practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The Microsoft 98-368 is the standard certification exam that helps individuals master the skills related to Windows devices and mobility. If you are really interested in working with them and want to launch your career within the IT field, this test is a must-do for you. After passing it, you will get the prestigious MTA: Mobility and Device Fundamentals certification.
Who Is Microsoft 98-368 Exam Intended for?
Such a test is designed for candidates who have hands-on experience with Windows devices, Active Directory, Windows-based networking, firewalls, antimalware products, network topologies, network ports, and devices. Also, you can apply for taking this exam if you have knowledge about Windows devices and mobility.
What Is 98-368?
The Microsoft 98-368 is also known as Mobility and Devices Fundamentals. In it, you will come across 40-60 questions. Plus, you need to finish the exam within 45 minutes. The passing score for this test is 700 points out of 1000. The test is conducted by Pearson VUE & Certiport and you have to pay $127 to register for it. Note that the price varies from one country to another. By and large, you can take the exam in English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Japanese.
What Topics Are Covered in Official Test?
In order to clear the Microsoft 98-368 exam, you must profoundly know the domains mentioned below:
- Grasp device configurations (20-25%);
- Understand device security (20-25%);
- Know enterprise mobility (20-25%);
- Comprehend data access and management (20-25%);
- Understand cloud services (20-25%).
More Details for Exam Areas
The first tested part covers the concepts of configuring the device options, drive encryption, desktop settings, and updates. The next objective focuses on describing the user authentication, permissions, malware, and difference between the intranet, internet, and extranet. Then, the third topic describes identity services, business data access, and BYOD. The fourth domain contains terms like describing local storage, file systems, file and print sharing, cloud storage devices, and data encryption. The last section involves notions such as telling the types of cloud services, understanding Microsoft Azure as well as Microsoft Intune.
Training Course Recommended for This Validation
To give your best in the final exam, you should take a training course offered by Microsoft. It is a gateway to the well-preparation of the MTA exam.
- Course 40368-A: Mobility & Devices Fundamentals: MTA Exam 98-368
It is a 3-day MTA training class that aids you in preparing for the Microsoft Technology Associate exam coded 98-368. Here, you will be getting an understanding of device configurations, device security, enterprise mobility, data access and management, and cloud services. As 98-368 is a new technology certification exam that helps you demonstrate your knowledge needed to build a promising career in Microsoft Technologies, this training course will provide you an opportunity to enter a career in technology and get some hands-on experience in the tested topics. Overall, there are five modules of this class and you will be able to ace the final exam after going through all the modules. This course is very effective and provides you with all the information that you need to know before taking the actual test.
Books Recommended for MTA Evaluation
These are some useful study guides that are recommended for the preparation for the Microsoft 98-368 exam. You can go through these resources and understand the major concepts covered in the final validation:
- Exam 98-368 MTA Mobility and Device Fundamentals 1st Edition by Microsoft Official Academic Course
This book is a great resource for the candidates to prepare for 98-368 and want to get a piece of basic knowledge about mobility and fundamental devices. If you are a beginner and don't know much about technical tasks such as device configuration, data access & management, device security, and enterprise mobility, you should buy this guide from Amazon. It will help you excel in the exam and provide you a pathway for future success in technology. Also, such a revision guide is the best material to learn about advanced technology concepts and it enables the candidates to get confidence to achieve a successful career in the IT field. In a nutshell, the objectives of the book are:
- Securing and configuring the Windows devices;
- Managing and accessing the data;
- Learning the basics of the Microsoft cloud services;
- Understanding enterprise mobility including Bring Your Own Device Policies.
- Mastering Identity and Access Management with Microsoft Azure: Empower Users by Managing & Protecting Identities and Data 2nd Edition by Jochen Nickel
You can use this book for learning about Microsoft identity and access management, understanding the business drivers during the transitions, and getting hands-on experience in the IAM concepts with the help of 40 playbooks offered in the package. In all, such a study guide will help you in understanding enterprise mobility management in addition to data and access management, which are the tested concepts of 98-368 exam and which will help you polish your skills in the mentioned areas. What’s more, it is a gateway to learn the basic concepts of the exam fundamentals and learn about how to implement the information using a business strategy. Moreover, this book is designed for system and security specialists, developers, IT consultants, and system administrators. It can be a good helping hand for people who want to gain some additional knowledge and improve their technological skills.
You should start preparing for the Mobility and Devices Fundamentals exam by taking guidance from these books and the training course explained above. Nailing the Microsoft 98-368 test will lead you to the MTA: Mobility and Device Fundamentals certification. It will open the doors of opportunities for you and allow you to get a job with generous pay. You can buy the books from Amazon and start preparing for the certification exam as soon as possible. You will only get 100% results if you practice and improve your skills. Once you pass this test, you will become a Microsoft certified specialist and can continue reaching heights within the IT sector.
Microsoft Mobility 98-368 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass 98-368 Mobility and Devices Fundamentals certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top Career Opportunities for Financial Certified Professionals
- Top Project Management Certifications to Improve Your CV
- Top 10 Computer Job Titles That Will Rule the Future
- Discontinuation of ITIL v3 in 2022 And New Technological Era
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 04 - Meetings in Scrum Part 3
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python Part 3
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Risk Management Part 3
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management Part 3
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 2 - Getting Multiple files
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage Part 3
- IIBA CBAP - Tasks of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Product and Product Catalog Part 2
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation Part 3
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 4: Analysis
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network Part 3