Pass Microsoft Windows 98-349 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Latest Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers to Pass the Actual Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
98-349 Premium Bundle
- Premium File 260 Questions & Answers. Last update: Sep 30, 2022
- Training Course 50 Lectures
- Study Guide 273 Pages
Last Week Results!
|Download Free 98-349 Exam Questions|
Size: 579.28 KB
Size: 532.49 KB
Size: 506.24 KB
Size: 1.28 MB
Size: 952.89 KB
Microsoft Windows 98-349 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft Windows 98-349 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Microsoft Windows 98-349 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the 98-349 Windows Operating System Fundamentals practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
Microsoft 98-349: Windows Operating System Fundamentals is an exam for obtaining the Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification, which is an entry-level IT credential.
The Microsoft 98-349 exam measures the candidate’s ability to perform a number of technical tasks, such as configuring control panel options, identifying Windows operating editions, and understanding the architecture of the operating system. Passing the 98-349 test qualifies an individual to earn the MTA certification. This credential validates that the candidate has the fundamental knowledge and understands all the basic concepts of the Windows operating system.
The Microsoft 98-349 exam lasts 45 minutes within which you need to complete the given questions. The number of exam questions will be known only at the actual exam. And, before taking this exam, don't forget to pay the $127 fee and allow plenty of time to study the topics included in the outline. They are grouped into six knowledge areas as follows:
- Understanding of how to configure operating system: This area includes the skills to configure control panel options, desktop settings, native apps and tools, mobility settings, and management tools.
- Setting up and upgrading client systems: This section is interested in the skills to identify upgrade paths and Windows operating system editions. Besides, knowledge of installation types and understanding of the architecture of operating system are also important.
- Applications management: This one checks how the candidates can configure antivirus settings, applications, and UAC (user account control) and understand services, such as service start-up types, service dependencies, and service accounts.
- Managing folders and files: The individuals must have the skills to understand file systems, encryption, print and file sharing, and libraries. All these abilities are tested in the Microsoft 98-349 exam.
- Managing devices: The candidates are tested whether they have the ability to connect devices and understand printing and system devices, as well as storage.
- Understanding how to maintain operating system: Maintaining operating system effectively requires skills to understand recovery and backup methods, knowledge to configure updates, and understanding of maintenance tools.
The latest version of the Microsoft 98-349 exam is for IT professionals who know the basic concepts of the Windows OS and Windows 10 environment. However, keep in mind that passing this test is not required for higher-level MCSA or MCSD certification at this track. Meanwhile, even the MTA certificate is always an important item for employers on a candidate's CV, moreover, it creates a good knowledge base that will help in further development.
If you evaluate all the advantages of 98-349 and are ready to demonstrate your real-life experience with Windows 10, you can start preparing. However, remember to use only current and credible materials like those reviewed below.
Microsoft 98-349: Preparation Resources
The first thing to do for every candidate is to study the exam skills outline. This will show you that there is a great job coming, and you have to master a lot of information. Even if you already have experience with the Windows 10 environment, by the day of the real test, you should systematize and organize your knowledge. For this, you can find books and study guides on the Amazon website:
- ‘Windows Operating System Fundamentals 1st Edition’ by Crystal Panek. The author rates this book as an easy-to-understand guide and concise resource for IT personnel who are new to the industry and need to take 98-349 exam. The book includes all fundamentals about Windows 10, including setting up a User Account and Internet access and launching apps, among the rest. After reading this material, you'll be able to master the upgrade to Windows 10 and will develop the key skills to complete everyday tasks. What's more, you will learn how to use Windows for managing system devices, office equipment, cloud storage, and OneDrive. To help you monitor progress, at the end of each chapter, there is a test for self-check.
- ‘MTA 98-349: Windows Operating System Fundamentals uCertify Course and Lab 1st Edition’ by uCertify. This is an online course with access to the information needed to succeed in 98-349 exam. Since the eBook's content is fully relevant to the exam targets, by the end, you will master all the fundamental concepts of the Windows operating system, as well as assess and validate core technical knowledge. The course includes extensive pre-and post-training tests, glossary flashcards, practice questions, and interactive activities. And most importantly, there are uCertify Labs that simulate real OS and applications, hardware, and the command-line interface. As a result, with more than 400 labs and 300 practice questions, candidates will be able to transfer their hardware and operating system problem-solving skills from a virtual environment to a real one.
- ‘Exam 98-349 MTA Windows Operating System Fundamentals’. This preparation guide is designed with the help of the Microsoft Official Academic Course to help you pass the Microsoft 98-349 exam by covering each and every topic involved in its outline. You will boost your knowledge of applications, devices, folders and files management, the understanding of Operations system configurations and maintenance, and many more. This material is available for purchase in Kindle and Paperback formats.
If you prefer a more comprehensive approach to preparing for the test, Microsoft can offer you Course 40349-B: Windows Operating System Fundamentals: MTA Exam 98-349. It is a paid, instructor-led program designed for individuals who are beginning to build a career in Microsoft technologies. Candidates are expected to already have practical experience using Windows 10, but working experience is not required. In three days, you will complete 8 modules and gain the knowledge needed for the MTA certificate and demonstrate skills in OS configuration and management, performing the installation and upgrade of client systems, administering applications, devices, and file systems. In summary, this course is a great tool to provide yourself with a good career start in the IT field.
Now you know what the Microsoft 98-349 exam is, how it goes, and where to start preparing. Besides, it's a great way to show your skills to an employer or embellish your CV. However, passing this test successfully guarantees more than just earning the MTA: Windows Operating System Fundamentals certification. You'll get real-life expertise with current Microsoft tools, learn how to work professionally with the latest operating system, and become open to new opportunities.
Microsoft Windows 98-349 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass 98-349 Windows Operating System Fundamentals certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.