Pass Microsoft MCSA 70-778 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Microsoft MCSA 70-778 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft MCSA 70-778 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Microsoft MCSA 70-778 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the 70-778 Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The Microsoft 70-778 exam is designed to help IT professionals validate their knowledge with regards to using Microsoft Power BI to analyze and visualize data.
Before registering for the Microsoft 70-778 certification exam, you should make sure that you have a good understanding of Power BI in performing data analysis. The candidates are needed to be able to perform data transformations and connect to data sources, as well as use proficiently Microsoft Power BI to model and visualize data. Furthermore, the students have to be good at implementing various data analyses in MS Excel, a direct connection to SQL Server Analysis Services, and Microsoft SQL Azure. The individuals who take this test are usually data analysts, BI professionals, and people, whose job descriptions include the use of Power BI to create reports.
As you will see below, the questions are always categorized in sections. Each one contributes a certain number of questions in the exam. The actual quantity is determined by the percentage weight of the section. The Microsoft 70-778 exam covers the following areas:
- Model and visualize data: The section aims at determining whether the candidates are able to do the following tasks: create and optimize data models, use KPIs to measure performance, create and format interactive visualizations, manage custom reporting solutions, create calculated tables, calculated columns, measures, and hierarchies.
- Consume and transform data using Power BI Desktop: The students are tested on their ability to perform transformations, connect to data sources, and clean data. In particular, you will be involved in managing incomplete data and connecting to databases.
- Configure reports, dashboards, and apps in Power BI Service: The aim of this section is to see whether you can publish and embed reports, configure a dashboard, access on-premises data, and configure apps workspaces.
The exam can be taken at any given time if you schedule it in accordance with what you think to be more convenient for you. You are strongly advised to schedule the test when you have ample time to study for it. Given that the exam is often taken by the individuals with busy working schedules, proper time management is essential in helping you cover more topics before the due exam date.
The cost of the exam is $165.
Microsoft MCSA 70-778 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass 70-778 Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
Comments * The most recent comment are at the top
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top Career Opportunities for Financial Certified Professionals
- Top Project Management Certifications to Improve Your CV
- Top 10 Computer Job Titles That Will Rule the Future
- Discontinuation of ITIL v3 in 2022 And New Technological Era
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 04 - Meetings in Scrum Part 3
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python Part 3
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Risk Management Part 3
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management Part 3
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 2 - Getting Multiple files
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage Part 3
- IIBA CBAP - Tasks of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Product and Product Catalog Part 2
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation Part 3
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 4: Analysis
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network Part 3