Pass Microsoft MCSE 70-695 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Microsoft MCSE 70-695 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft MCSE 70-695 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Microsoft MCSE 70-695 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the 70-695 Deploying Windows Devices and Enterprise Apps practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The purpose of the Microsoft 70-695 exam is to validate the skills of the candidates in terms of deploying Enterprise Applications and Windows Desktop.
The Microsoft 70-695 certification exam is designed for those IT professionals who are mainly involved in the deployment, management, and maintenance of devices, PCs, and applications across various departments in an organization. The candidates for the test mainly have a desktop support background, while a bigger portion of the audience uses or has the intention of using System Center 2012 R2 in the management and deployment of Windows applications and devices.
The Microsoft 70-695 test covers the following areas:
- Creating and maintaining device images: 20 to 25% of the total number of questions in the exam are included in this section. The candidates are expected to be able to plan, maintain, and capture images and modify Windows installations.
- Implementing a Zero Touch deployment: This section covers 20-25% of the test. In order to excel in passing this exam, you should know how to configure distribution channels, make the right configurations for Configuration Manager, and configure MDT.
- Implementing a Lite Touch deployment: This area involves from 15 to 20% of the questions. The candidates are tested on these items: creating and managing answer files, configuring MDT, and installing and configuring WDS.
- Implementing the OSD infrastructure: 20-25% of the questions asked in the exam come from this section. This one is interested in whether the students can configure the deployment infrastructure, assess the computing environment, configure and manage activation, and plan and implement user state migration.
- Preparing and deploying the application environment: This part accounts for 20-25% of all the questions in the exam. To succeed in this test, one needs to be able to use MSI and click-to-run to deploy Office, as well as plan for app remediation and compatibility.
As you get ready to take the exam, you are required to have appropriate resources for your revision. The resources that you can use include instructor-led training, practice tests, and books. Microsoft provides you with direct links to any of these preparation tools through its official site.
The cost of the certification exam is $165.
Microsoft MCSE 70-695 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass 70-695 Deploying Windows Devices and Enterprise Apps certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
Comments * The most recent comment are at the top
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top Career Opportunities for Financial Certified Professionals
- Top Project Management Certifications to Improve Your CV
- Top 10 Computer Job Titles That Will Rule the Future
- Discontinuation of ITIL v3 in 2022 And New Technological Era
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 04 - Meetings in Scrum Part 3
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python Part 3
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Risk Management Part 3
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management Part 3
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 2 - Getting Multiple files
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage Part 3
- IIBA CBAP - Tasks of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Product and Product Catalog Part 2
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation Part 3
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 4: Analysis
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network Part 3