Pass Microsoft MCSA 70-532 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
|Download Free 70-532 Exam Questions|
Size: 1.86 MB
Size: 6.97 MB
Size: 4.31 MB
Microsoft MCSA 70-532 Practice Test Questions and Answers, Microsoft MCSA 70-532 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All Microsoft MCSA 70-532 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the 70-532 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The Microsoft 70-532 exam covers the core topics that are related to the skills and knowledge of developers working to build solutions of Cloud native for Microsoft Azure.
The Microsoft 70-532 certification exam is made up of multiple-choice questions and case studies. The test can contain from 40 to 60 questions. There is a total of 120 minutes allotted to its completion. There is generally no prerequisite for writing the exam, but it is recommended that the interested individuals take the certification course, Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions.
The professional Azure developers who possess hands-on experience in the field and are passionate about making an impact in the IT industry are the core target audience of this certification test. The exam contents are based on the topics of the creation and management of ARM based virtual machines, designing and implementing data and storage strategy, designing Azure PaaS computing, managing identity of network services, web and mobile services. If you are interested in developing skills to become a seasoned Azure developer, this test is definitely something you should consider.
To take this Microsoft certification exam, the candidates are required to have an understanding of the concepts of Virtual machine deployment alongside its configuration. They must be able to select from the technologies of data storage in addition to the integration of cloud identity solutions, such as Azure Active Directory, Azure Functions, and cloud scale messaging like Service Hubs and Event Hubs. The students writing the 70-532 test should also possess a level of experience in developing, programming, applying, monitoring, and automating Microsoft Azure solutions. They are required to have skills in the techniques, tools, development approach needed to build scalable and resilient solutions.
The focus areas of the Microsoft 70-532 certification exam are as follows:
- Developing and implementing data and storage strategy – 25%-30%
- Creating and managing Azure resource manager virtual machines – 20%-25%
- Developing and implementing Azure computer, web, and mobile services – 35%-40%
- Managing network application and services – 10%-15%
It is important to take note of the percentage of each of the focus areas. The percentage is an indication of the weight of questions that can be expected from each of the areas. It is also crucial to mention that each of these sections have other subtopics that one needs to cover while preparing for the exam. There are many resources that are available to help you cover everything you need to know before your scheduled the exam date.
Microsoft MCSA 70-532 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass 70-532 Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.
Comments * The most recent comment are at the top
IT Certification Tutorials
- Top Career Opportunities for Financial Certified Professionals
- Top Project Management Certifications to Improve Your CV
- Top 10 Computer Job Titles That Will Rule the Future
- Discontinuation of ITIL v3 in 2022 And New Technological Era
- GAQM CSM-001 Certified Scrum Master - Chapter 04 - Meetings in Scrum Part 3
- Python Institute PCAP - Modules; Packages and Object Oriented Programming in Python Part 3
- PMI PMP Project Management Professional - Introducing Project Risk Management Part 3
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 01 - Understanding Risk Management Part 3
- DA-100 Microsoft Power BI - Part 2 Level 2 - Getting Multiple files
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-004 - Chapter 04 - Implementing Security for Systems; Applications; and Storage Part 3
- IIBA CBAP - Tasks of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- MB-210 Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Create and Manage Product and Product Catalog Part 2
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - 5 - Business Logic and Process Automation Part 3
- Amazon AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty - Domain 4: Analysis
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer - Designing; Planning; and Prototyping a GCP Network Part 3