Pass VMware VCP6.5-DCV 2V0-622 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Real Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As Seen in the Real Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed VMware 2V0-622 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump
Free VMware VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization 2V0-622 Latest & Updated Exam Questions for candidates to study and pass exams fast. 2V0-622 exam dumps are frequently updated and reviewed for passing the exams quickly and hassle free! You can pass your 2V0-622 VMware Exam Fast by using ETE Software which simulates real exam testing environment.
About 2V0-622 Exam
The VMware 2V0-622 exam is meant to test the ability and skills of the candidates when it comes to installing, configuring, and managing virtual machines, ESXi Hosts, and vCenter Server.
As the students schedule the VMware 2V0-622 certification exam, they need to be aware of the exam’s objectives. They include comparing and contrasting explicit and propagated permission assignments, applying a role to a User or a Group, determining the right permissions for VMware products, and configuring VMware Identity sources.
- Creating and managing a content library: This section needs the candidate to carry out various operations like publishing a content catalog, subscribing to a published catalog, configuring content library authentication, and adding/removing content libraries.
- Administering and managing vSphere virtual machines: To pass the VMware 2V0-622 exam, you should be able to configure virtual machines for SR-IOV, DirectPath I/O, vGPUs, and enabling/disabling advanced virtual machine settings.
- Troubleshooting virtual machines: You are required to be able to use esxtop to monitor performance, describe critical performance metrics, make comparisons for Overview and Advanced Charts, and also monitor CPU and memory usage.
- Configure vSphere replication: The exam will test you on your ability to use vSphere Replication to perform failback operation, deploy vSphere Replication virtual appliances, manage snapshots, recover a virtual machine using vSphere Replication, and configure RPO for a protected virtual machine.
- Configure vCenter data protection: The students need to understand the following tasks: differentiating VMware data protection capabilities, deploying VDP application agents, and backing up or restoring VM with VMware data protection.
The candidates for the VMware 2V0-622 certification exam have worked in the IT industry for at least a year and have six-month experience working with vSphere implementation. With regards to their one-year experience requirement, these minimally qualified applicants are expected to have been involved in tasks, such as installing, managing, configuring, and monitoring vSphere solution. Furthermore, the students are assumed to be in a position to deploy and configure vSphere security, networking, and storage and compute resources in addition to creating vSphere virtual machines. Before you schedule the exam, make sure that you are able to optimize, secure, and deal with different problems coming out of the implementation.