Pass CompTIA A+ 220-902 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
|Download Free 220-902 Exam Questions|
Size: 2.69 MB
CompTIA A+ 220-902 Practice Test Questions and Answers, CompTIA A+ 220-902 Exam Dumps - PrepAway
All CompTIA A+ 220-902 certification exam dumps, study guide, training courses are Prepared by industry experts. PrepAway's ETE files povide the 220-902 CompTIA A+ (220-902) practice test questions and answers & exam dumps, study guide and training courses help you study and pass hassle-free!
The CompTIA 220-902 certification exam measures one’s software skills. It is closely related to CompTIA 220-901 except that this one measures hardware knowledge. .
For those who may be unaware, CompTIA is a Chicago-based non-profit trade association that is tasked with releasing several IT certification programs. The IT experts are attracted by the A+ certification particularly due to the comprehensive content of the exams. Earning the CompTIA A+ credential is possible when you pass two tests: 220-901 and 220-902. This means that those individuals who have achieved the A+ certification have practical and respected hardware and software skills. That is why the certificate is internationally recognized and even has the ISO/ANSI status. .
In order to pass the CompTIA 220-902 exam and gain the A+ credential, you must prepare well. Your preparation will be mainly software-oriented. The test includes a maximum of 90 questions, which need to be done within 90 minutes. The exam is available in the following languages: English, German, Japanese, French, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Operating systems and technologies: The questions under this topic are focused on identifying functionality and common features of Linux and the Mac OS, basic features of mobile operating systems, and basic cloud concepts.
- Security: In this part, identifying common vulnerabilities and security threats, comparing common prevention methods, and contrasting differences of basic Windows security settings are important. Besides, the candidates should pay attention to securing mobile devices and SOHO wired and wireless networks.
- Windows operating systems: The area presupposes the skills in installing Windows PC operating systems, applying necessary Microsoft command line tools, and contrasting and comparing various requirements and features of Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Operational procedures: This one covers the usage of appropriate safety procedures, applying controls, as well as demonstrating professionalism and communication techniques.
- Software troubleshooting: The students can meet the questions about troubleshooting common PC security issues, common mobile OS, and application issues with appropriate tools.
The exam costs $219 and will need renewal after 3 years.
CompTIA A+ 220-902 practice test questions and answers, training course, study guide are uploaded in ETE Files format by real users. Study and Pass 220-902 CompTIA A+ (220-902) certification exam dumps & practice test questions and answers are to help students.